01-09-2017, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently my gaming laptop died from god knows what but me without a pc I grabbed my old core 2 quad gaming pc it has a decent one too but it had windows vista I installed 10 and it was great it had 7gb of ram too so I borrowed a gtx 950 from a person I know and installed games first I tryed gta and I was getting a near 60 fps and doom was shitter but good and warframe was no problem so in my opinon a core 2 extreme and gtx 1050ti will do
01-09-2017, 09:27 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by god View Post
Recently my gaming laptop died from god knows what but me without a pc I grabbed my old core 2 quad gaming pc it has a decent one too but it had windows vista I installed 10 and it was great it had 7gb of ram too so I borrowed a gtx 950 from a person I know and installed games first I tryed gta and I was getting a near 60 fps and doom was shitter but good and warframe was no problem so in my opinon a core 2 extreme and gtx 1050ti will do

thanks for posting what was already known, i mean other then the fact that it is a dinosaur cpu, they are basically known to power every $150 gaming pc video on youtube as you can get q6600s for $10 overclock the piss outta em and then get a $50 gpu like a gtx 760 or 670 and play games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo