01-27-2017, 11:57 AM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

i'm trying to build something reasonable that can be later upgraded and last me a number of years (1 - 2 on selected ram, cpu & Graphics, 6 - 8 years overall if possible)*
for now i'm trying for the $3500AU range.

Anyways i need a opinion from someone who knows a bit about computers and suggestions, i am mainly doing this to find out if all the parts are compatible and also whether or not the temps of the fans would be suitable as i don't plan to overclock.*

also for a reasonable price one for brother is this okay for basic gaming and some back ground stuff like Photoshop, screen recorders etc..
You must login or register to view this content.

i personally need a better build for what i do but he only wants to make videos and play games.
Last edited by ymh ; 01-27-2017 at 12:46 PM.
02-10-2017, 12:25 PM #11
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Well just so you know there will be no more CPU releases for the socket on that type of motherboard, since Intel is releasing "Skylake-X" which will replace the CPU you are thinking about buying, and will be LGA 2066 which means a new motherboard for it. Which will be either Late summer/Early Fall 2017. Also AMD will be releasing a new CPU Line within a month and new socket is said to last 3 years give or take.

I'll hold off for little while then on a long term build I'll just do a budget build for now and change it up once I have done some research.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo