10-14-2017, 07:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to build a PC for a while now. So one of my close friends gifted me a GPU he bought for sale ( I said "gifted" because he sold it to me for $300 when it runs for about $720).
The GPU is the*ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme, and it's the only part I got for the build so far.*

What do you guys recommend for a MOBO, CPU, Case, and PSU? I want to build it myself but I'm paranoid I'll buy a case and the parts are not going to fit.*

I have a budget within the $1000, but a little more is fine.

The following user thanked Aegon Targaryen for this useful post:

hacxx
10-15-2017, 02:04 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Aegon
I wanted to build a PC for a while now. So one of my close friends gifted me a GPU he bought for sale ( I said "gifted" because he sold it to me for $300 when it runs for about $720).
The GPU is the*ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme, and it's the only part I got for the build so far.*

What do you guys recommend for a MOBO, CPU, Case, and PSU? I want to build it myself but I'm paranoid I'll buy a case and the parts are not going to fit.*

I have a budget within the $1000, but a little more is fine.

well you could sell the 1080ti because its completely overpowered for 1080p unless u wanna spend the money and get a 1440p or try to play games at 4k which its not really quite fast enough yet to do with 1 card but heres your build
You must login or register to view this content.

protip: don't spend more then u have too. no 1 honestly cares how big your epeen is cus u spent $3000 on a pc

The following 3 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen, hacxx, ROCKY_southpaw
10-26-2017, 06:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Toke View Post
well you could sell the 1080ti because its completely overpowered for 1080p unless u wanna spend the money and get a 1440p or try to play games at 4k which its not really quite fast enough yet to do with 1 card but heres your build
You must login or register to view this content.

protip: don't spend more then u have too. no 1 honestly cares how big your epeen is cus u spent $3000 on a pc

Hey appreciate the reply.
Honestly, I never thought about using those parts you mentioned. And yes, I am not spending $3000 on this, like you said no one cares. But it wouldn't be bad going for 1440p, try something different for once, since I've been always on 1080p. Would the build you provided get me 1440p no problem with the video card I have or should I spend more money for other parts?
10-26-2017, 10:22 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Aegon
Hey appreciate the reply.
Honestly, I never thought about using those parts you mentioned. And yes, I am not spending $3000 on this, like you said no one cares. But it wouldn't be bad going for 1440p, try something different for once, since I've been always on 1080p. Would the build you provided get me 1440p no problem with the video card I have or should I spend more money for other parts?

i kinda said it would work for 1440p...

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo