06-09-2009, 01:14 AM #1
Cobra-D
Smells Like Teen Spirit
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
The last few hardware iterations and firmware updates to the PlayStation Portable have made the device share more in common with its console cousin, the PlayStation 3. This led some to speculate that Trophies would go cross-platform, letting players up their PlayStation Rank from games on either system. Not so, according to Sony's Eric Lempel in recent comments to Joystiq. "You're not going to see Trophies on the PSP," he said. It's pretty hard to misinterpret that.
The reasoning goes back to the PSP's ever-present piracy problem. It seems Sony figures that if the system's security allows it to be hacked so much, dubious methods would inevitably come up to "articially inflate rankings and the amount of Trophies." If Trophies are shared cross-platform and one of those platforms is compromised, Lempel says it "kills the whole system" and essentially makes the Ranks worthless. So once again, blame it on those filthy pirates for ruining your fun.

06-09-2009, 11:58 PM #2
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
damn I wanted hack psp trophy's so I could be on top =]
06-11-2009, 12:36 AM #3
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
damn I wanted hack psp trophy's so I could be on top =]

do it with the ps3, just get a dump of the files and look into it and try decrytping it. Cant be too hard as I wouldnt imagine the system not having them activated by some type of boolean value or if statement value and forsay once a task that is marked as a trophy task or wudever once you complete it will be 00=01 and then you will be awarded the trophy. Just get past some of secruity and your good Happy
06-11-2009, 02:17 AM #4
I would have done the same thing but oh well. It would be cool if we got trophies for PSP though.
06-12-2009, 04:56 PM #5
silentkilla97
Do a barrel roll!
aww... that would have been awesome

(not really)
06-12-2009, 08:46 PM #6
Pwnage1993
The Almighty
That would be sick
but think of all the hackers on it, to be the top person

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.