07-21-2016, 04:11 AM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apparently Eevee's are really hard to find for a lot of people, and I guess I got lucky and my hometown has Eevee's everywhere. So I setup an auto walking path for Lockito to use on Nox App Player. The script walks around a location in my town that has ~18 pokestops close proximity. It takes roughly 6-7 minutes to walk the whole script, and you'll just have to sit back and collect the dank pokestop loot.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS YOU GET FOR USING THIS. USE GPS SPOOFERS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ONCE YOU SET YOUR LOCATION YOU WILL BE SOFTBANNED FOR 45 MINUTES!
AFTER THE BAN IS UP, YOU WILL BE FREE TO USE THIS SCRIPT WITHOUT SOFTBAN UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER TOWN/CITY/STATE!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY IN OCALA FOR A DAY OR SO BEFORE SWITCHING LOCATIONS AGAIN.

REQUIREMENTS:
Nox App Player
Lockito
(Assuming you know how to play Pokemon GO on the PC.)

Script that we will be importing: You must login or register to view this content. (Updated it to hit new pokestops that have showed up)

Okay, so once you've downloaded that, move it to a location you will be able to find it easily. For me, I moved it to my desktop. Open up Nox and once the OS loads, You can Drag the file onto the screen. You'll get prompted with a window like this:

Click the very last option called "Open other folder".
Once it opens up a windows explorer window, make sure the script is there, close it out, and close out the window in the image above.

Filemanager should open up on it's own and you will be directed to where the script is located:

If it doesn't do this, Try dragging the file back onto your homescreen!

Now back out to the homescreen and open up Lockito. Up in the top right hand corner, there is 3 dots, click that and then click Import. You should get prompted with a bunch of directories, choose mnt-> shared -> Other and you should find the script you imported. Click it and then click the Check mark in the upper right hand corner. When you get prompted with the Import .GPX screen, just click the check mark again.

Now that you have successfully imported the script, we can load it up.

Click on the script and it should load up a map and should look similar to this (I updated the script since posting so won't look the same, but if you have waypoints connected like so, you're good!)

(If you want to rename the script, you can do so in the 3 dots option above in the right hand corner)

Now, go back to your homescreen. Press CTRL+3 to open up Nox's virtual location spoofer. Your going to need to set your location to Ocala, FL and click Geocode. It should look like this:

Now, at the bottom of the picture there is a white bar with the lat and long coordinates, hover over the white box to see the OK button to set your Location.

Now load up Pokemon GO so you will be loaded into Ocala. Once you have done so, look up at the top left of your screen, you should see a map icon, if you drag down on it, you will bring up the Android task bar.
From here you will be able to see the Play option for the script we imported.

Click the play button and your character will start moving around in Pokemon GO like so:

There you go! You're all done. Once the script loops all the way around to the finish point, You'll just need to drag the task bar down again and click the play button again.

I have a few more scripts for places around town that have more pokestops, so if anyone is interested, I'll upload them to this thread.
Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 07-21-2016 at 05:29 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Cryptic, endojunky, moekroeman, Dacoco
07-21-2016, 04:12 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by gay
apparently eevee's are really hard to find for a lot of people, and i guess i got lucky and my hometown has eevee's everywhere. So i setup an auto walking path for lockito to use on nox app player. The script walks around a location in my town that has 15 pokestops in a location. It takes roughly 6-7 minutes to walk the whole script, and you'll just have to sit back and collect the dank pokestop loot.

Requirements:
Nox app player
lockito
(assuming you know how to play pokemon go on the pc.)

script that we will be importing:*You must login or register to view this content.

okay, so once you've downloaded that, move it to a location you will be able to find it easily. For me, i moved it to my desktop. Open up nox and once the os loads, you can drag the file onto the screen. You'll get prompted with a window like this:

click the very last option called "open other folder".
Once it opens up a windows explorer window, make sure the script is there, close it out, and close out the window in the image above.

Filemanager should open up on it's own and you will be directed to where the script is located:

if it doesn't do this, try dragging the file back onto your homescreen!

Now back out to the homescreen and open up lockito. Up in the top right hand corner, there is 3 dots, click that and then click import. You should get prompted with a bunch of directories, choose mnt-> shared -> other and you should find the script you imported. Click it and then click the check mark in the upper right hand corner. When you get prompted with the import .gpx screen, just click the check mark again.

Now that you have successfully imported the script, we can load it up.

click on the script and it should load up a map and should look like this:

(if you want to rename the script, you can do so in the 3 dots option above in the right hand corner)

now, go back to your homescreen. Press ctrl+3 to open up nox's virtual location spoofer. Your going to need to set your location to ocala, fl and click geocode. It should look like this:

now, at the bottom of the picture there is a white bar with the lat and long coordinates, hover over the white box to see the ok button to set your location.

Now load up pokemon go so you will be loaded into ocala. Once you have done so, look up at the top left of your screen, you should see a map icon, if you drag down on it, you will bring up the android task bar.
From here you will be able to see the play option for the script we imported.

click the play button and your character will start moving around in pokemon go like so:

there you go! You're all done. Once the script loops all the way around to the finish point, you'll just need to drag the task bar down again and click the play button again.

I'm not responsible for any bans you get for using this. Use gps spoofers at your own risk.

I have a few more scripts for places around town that have more pokestops, so if anyone is interested, i'll upload them to this thread.

ugh <3
07-21-2016, 11:59 AM #3
endojunky
Do a barrel roll!
Nice script, big thanks for sharing it with us.
But unfortunately my Nox is crashing everytime i'm importing the file (it's crashing as soon as it shows the route and starts to load the map).

Any idea how to fix it?
Would really appreciate your help Smile

Edit: Solved it, hat Nox set to DirectX, chaning to OpenGL fixed it! Happy
Last edited by endojunky ; 07-21-2016 at 02:10 PM.
07-21-2016, 12:51 PM #4
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
i only need dratini's no evee's xd already got them all
07-23-2016, 08:50 AM #5
The play button is greyed out, and the waypoints are not connected, help please
07-23-2016, 01:49 PM #6
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Can you tell me the location of this evee spot? I'd rather just go in NOx and get them my self..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo