07-24-2016, 07:08 PM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey. I made this stupid edit of NecroBot's Pokemon Go Bot. I turned some settings on by default in the settings file that I use. Default location is Santa Monica, California (there's a lot here). It was made for personal use but some people asked for it. I hope you hate it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edits:

• Combined Recycle notifications into 1 single notification.
  • Transfers were buggy. It would often spam them and not really work. I made it so it does Evolutions before Transferring, and only Transfers on launch & every 25 pokestops. It seems to work perfectly this way.
  • Made Auto-Evolve ignore favorited pokemon.
  • Formatted several numbers in the title for commas.
  • Added Ball counter to title.
  • Changed a lot of colors to make it more organized and easier on the eyes.
  • Changed the formatting of a lot of stuff. Removed pretty useless statistics that are spit out when caught and whatnot.
  • Added PokeStop counter.
  • Added Pokemon Encounter counter
  • Made evolution output show new CP.
  • Color coded catches based on CP. 1,250+ = Yellow, 850+ = Dark Yellow, 500+ = Cyan/Blue, all others = White.
  • Probably more shit I'm forgetting.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 14 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Cameron, CLARKEY, DoozyXGod, Father Luckeyy, Gryphus, Glaucoma, Hola, Maty360414, moekroeman, SavageRising, Slinky, Vince, WHM_OFW
07-28-2016, 05:16 AM #38
How do I get this to work? I hit paste on the thing, then all it did was transfer all my duplicated and trash 300+ pokeballs, 100+ great balls, and20+ ultra balls... Then it just stopped here the next time. [00:13:23] (INFO) Logging in via: Google
[00:13:24] (INFO) Loading File: Configs\ConfigPokemonsToEvolve.txt
[00:13:25] (INFO) Loading File: Configs\ConfigPokemonsToKeep.txt
07-28-2016, 08:40 AM #39
neezyarts
Save Point
Hey bro i made a video on this it worked for me but now when others try it, it gives them a error on the copy to clipboard. it says an unexpected error has occurred and it give this red text n the cmd. here the image You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2016, 09:08 AM #40
does this got patched ? i cant connect
07-28-2016, 09:32 AM #41
Originally posted by neezyarts View Post
Hey bro i made a video on this it worked for me but now when others try it, it gives them a error on the copy to clipboard. it says an unexpected error has occurred and it give this red text n the cmd. here the image You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

I got the same problem too
07-28-2016, 09:43 AM #42
Same here.
07-28-2016, 10:23 AM #43
MMC.TM - MGeoff
Do a barrel roll!
Pokemon Go BOT patched

The following user groaned MMC.TM - MGeoff for this awful post:

MikeOxBig
07-28-2016, 02:21 PM #44
neezyarts
Save Point
idont think so cause i have been using it and still using it. somehow i was able to do it!
07-28-2016, 03:52 PM #45
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by MMC.TM
Pokemon Go BOT patched
Not whatsoever. The login servers just seemed to be temperamental. They all work for me right now.
07-29-2016, 04:34 AM #46
Does it hatch eggs in the background or something because i cant see any notifications of it?

Also can I somehow change the settings of for example the walking speed or keeping only pokemon over say 90% IV?

Thanks kryptus, awesome bot such clean so easy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo