07-24-2016, 10:22 PM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So if you want to be unsoft banned and you're using PokeColor here is what you do.

Step 1. Change your coordinates to the location that you desire. (Example below.) After you've set your desired coordinates open your bot let it login and when you see your pokemon list You must login or register to view this content. close the bot. (You will need to open and close the bot twice)

Example: Let's say you are here 32.70681950789636,-117.16197967529297(Hall H in San Diego) but you want to go here 40.756392348635885,-73.98547410964966 (New York)

You would just have to simply edit your coordinates on whatever bot you're using.

Step 2. After you've completed Step 1. you want to open up the bot again and let it run. You will see that it fails to catch pokemon and that you get nothing from PokeStops. That's supposed to happen. Just be patient.

Step 3. Let the bot run until you start catching pokemon again and getting stuff from PokeStops. (This usually takes 1-2 minutes)
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy traveling around.

Keep in mind that the longer that distance you travel the longer it will take to get unbanned.

===========================
Times it took for me to be unbanned
Colorado Springs to California= 42 seconds

California to Australia= 1 minute

Australia to New York= 1 minute 38 seconds.
============================
Post how long it takes for you guys to get unbanned using this format (City A to City B. "Time it took to get unbanned" Example Florida to California. Time= 1 minutes 52 seconds
Time Log
Colorado to Australia: 1 minute 56 second soft ban.
Tokyo to Santa Monica Pier: 2 to 3 minute soft ban
Ocala FL to Sydney: 6 minute soft ban.
New York to California: 5 minute soft ban. (Person lives in Japan. That may have affected the time.)
NYC to Santa Monica: 1 minute 30 second soft ban.
Japan to Colorado: 2 minute soft ban.
New York to Australia: 1 minute 23 second soft ban.
Puerto Rico to California: 2 minute soft ban.
Santa Monica to Sydney: 3 minute 20 second soft ban.
Last edited by Python ; 07-28-2016 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Time Log Update.

The following 15 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Red, Insight, Ethen, Father Luckeyy, Gay For Satan, Geo, xTc, Kryptus, MikeOxBig, ModaTron, ONEster, RTE, Kronos, Sloth, Worst
07-25-2016, 10:52 AM #11
Doesnt work for me
07-25-2016, 01:24 PM #12
succ
Brute
Originally posted by Python View Post
So if you want to be unsoft banned and you're using PokeColor here is what you do.

Step 1. Change your coordinates to the location that you desire. (Example below.) After you've set your desired coordinates open your bot let it login and when you see your pokemon list You must login or register to view this content. close the bot. (You will need to open and close the bot twice)

Example: Let's say you are here 32.70681950789636,-117.16197967529297(Hall H in San Diego) but you want to go here 40.756392348635885,-73.98547410964966 (New York)

You would just have to simply edit your coordinates on whatever bot you're using.

Step 2. After you've completed Step 1. you want to open up the bot again and let it run. You will see that it fails to catch pokemon and that you get nothing from PokeStops. That's supposed to happen. Just be patient.

Step 3. Let the bot run until you start catching pokemon again and getting stuff from PokeStops. (This usually takes 1-2 minutes)
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy traveling around.

Keep in mind that the longer that distance you travel the longer it will take to get unbanned.

Times it took for me to be unbanned
Colorado Springs to California= 42 seconds

California to Australia= 1 minute

Australia to New York= 1 minute 38 seconds.
Post how long it takes for you guys to get unbanned using this format (City A to City B. "Time it took to get unbanned" Example Florida to California. Time= 1 minutes 52 seconds
Time Log
Colorado to Australia: 1 minute 56 second soft ban.
Tokyo to Santa Monica Pier: 2 to 3 minute soft ban
Ocala FL to Sydney: 6 minute soft ban.

WORKED!!!

Took me about 5 minutes. From NewYork to California

The following user thanked succ for this useful post:

Python
07-25-2016, 06:00 PM #13
Confirm it doesn't work. The game knows your last location and how far you traveled hence why you get soft banned. I've changed locations and closed my bot and opened it right after and i wasn't banned. Derp thread.
07-25-2016, 11:32 PM #14
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Bloated View Post
Confirm it doesn't work. The game knows your last location and how far you traveled hence why you get soft banned. I've changed locations and closed my bot and opened it right after and i wasn't banned. Derp thread.

Multiple people find this thread useful. If you don't like then you're more than welcome to go on about your day.
07-26-2016, 12:44 AM #15
all you have to do is exit the game, change cords then run bot lmao u added extra steps for no reason tbh
07-26-2016, 02:01 AM #16
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Bloated View Post
all you have to do is exit the game, change cords then run bot lmao u added extra steps for no reason tbh

Extra steps? The steps that are on the tutorial are exactly what I did. So I typed out exactly what I did. Like I said people are happy with so there is no problem.
07-26-2016, 03:18 AM #17
lol the extra step in closing and opening and closing and opening
07-26-2016, 07:54 AM #18
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
I've done some ridiculous teleportation, and multi-logging same account different locations while playing, soft ban only ever lasted a few minutes.
07-26-2016, 04:31 PM #19
what pokecolor is this an older one?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo