08-09-2016, 09:50 AM #1
str8_UP_kuz
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MASTERBALL BOT FOR FARMING POKESTOPS ONLY

hey guys, heres a bot designed for farming pokestops ONLY continuously. Comes in handing when your using Snipe Bots & ALWAYS run outta pokeballs Lol. It also "Un-Softbans" you and auto restarts when errors occur. You can set your speed to either 'Walk" or "Teleport" as well ;-)
Same as most current bots, enter your account details in the user.xml file and crank it up, watch your items inventory FILL quickly and effortlessly! Also works with the NEW API
Happy hunting!
"Gotta Catchem All"

You must login or register to view this content.

Full credits to Maclone
;-)
Last edited by Python ; 08-10-2016 at 01:46 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to str8_UP_kuz for this useful post:

wales2012, yomen9, zodmaster
08-13-2016, 10:19 PM #11
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by AD33B View Post
it says there are 0 poke stops and keeps repeating the process . by walkig back

I'm getting this same issue, tied three different sets of co-ordinates within my city.
08-16-2016, 05:58 AM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by kuz View Post
MASTERBALL BOT FOR FARMING POKESTOPS ONLY

hey guys, heres a bot designed for farming pokestops ONLY continuously. Comes in handing when your using Snipe Bots & ALWAYS run outta pokeballs Lol. It also "Un-Softbans" you and auto restarts when errors occur. You can set your speed to either 'Walk" or "Teleport" as well ;-)
Same as most current bots, enter your account details in the user.xml file and crank it up, watch your items inventory FILL quickly and effortlessly! Also works with the NEW API
Happy hunting!
"Gotta Catchem All"

Full credits to Maclone
;-)

why does this happen to me :/ ive made sure my log in coredentals are correct You must login or register to view this content.

Edit--

Sorry im retarted i had my username and pass in Quotes, like most other bots do lol
Last edited by Kronos ; 08-16-2016 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Im retarded
08-17-2016, 01:08 AM #13
str8_UP_kuz
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
why does this happen to me :/ ive made sure my log in coredentals are correct You must login or register to view this content.

Edit--

Sorry im retarted i had my username and pass in Quotes, like most other bots do lol

Lol glad u got it sorted
08-17-2016, 01:09 AM #14
str8_UP_kuz
Are you high?
Originally posted by Red View Post
A lot of people have had a few server outages the past few days so I think it's been resolved now.

Yeah, both PTC & Google login issues due to the server as of late but its all sorted now ;-)
08-18-2016, 02:38 AM #15
vipersl65
Save Point
any new version update?
08-18-2016, 11:41 PM #16
So, I have an issue with it not detecting pokestops. I have pokestops within the area and it wont detect them. You must login or register to view this content.
09-27-2016, 08:04 AM #17
syam32
Gobble
how to edit user.xml
09-27-2016, 12:55 PM #18
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
Originally posted by syam32 View Post
how to edit user.xml

Right click on user.xml open with notepad ++ edit in your account/password for either google or ptc, set your latitude/longitude coordinates to where you want to bot, then save.
09-28-2016, 05:46 AM #19
syam32
Gobble
thanks dude. . but sometimes when i do it. .it appear red error, . cannot track from previous location

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo