08-12-2016, 11:25 AM #1
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have read around of couple of forums seen a couple of threads people are now getting a flee ban u cant even catch a 10 cp pokemon i too have this same problem im not soft banned nor am i ip banned just a little heads up Thanks
08-12-2016, 02:13 PM #11
Originally posted by Red View Post
Use VPN Tunnel:
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm getting catch successes in Necro and softban bypasses!

I'm using necro and found new softban.
I still can catch pokemon, but cant get item from pokestop. it's not IP ban coz trying another account and no problem at all.

And Now just run 1 bot, little walking speed and get a change to get ip ban. dunno what happen.

Thx.
08-12-2016, 02:18 PM #12
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by devilcloud View Post
I'm using necro and found new softban.
I still can catch pokemon, but cant get item from pokestop. it's not IP ban coz trying another account and no problem at all.

And Now just run 1 bot, little walking speed and get a change to get ip ban. dunno what happen.

Thx.

Ok you run VPN Tunnel and create a new IP. Then change FastSoftBanBypass to true in the config.json in necro, and also set walkingspeedinkilometersperhour to 12. Then run necro and it will unban you and continue to work.
08-12-2016, 02:38 PM #13
Ok you run VPN Tunnel and create a new IP. Then change FastSoftBanBypass to true in the config.json in necro, and also set walkingspeedinkilometersperhour to 12. Then run necro and it will unban you and continue to work.

Thanks for the advice...try it but no success.
08-12-2016, 02:44 PM #14
Red
Life In Technicolor
Thanks for the advice...try it but no success.

Try this config:

Don't change anything in the config, run the bot with that config using VPN Tunnel, then once you see the bot working, close the bot, then change your location back to what it was before. Run the bot once more with VPN open, and check that it works fine. Then you can close VPN and run the bot normally.
08-12-2016, 03:07 PM #15
Try this config:

Don't change anything in the config, run the bot with that config using VPN Tunnel, then once you see the bot working, close the bot, then change your location back to what it was before. Run the bot once more with VPN open, and check that it works fine. Then you can close VPN and run the bot normally.

I will try it...thanks red you are the best..
08-12-2016, 03:15 PM #16
Red
Life In Technicolor
I will try it...thanks red you are the best..

Keep me updated. Smile
08-12-2016, 03:39 PM #17
i tried that config but it seems by necro bot doesn't work anymore :/
08-12-2016, 03:57 PM #18
Keep me updated. Smile

Necro error now........how confusing...
08-12-2016, 03:59 PM #19
Red
Life In Technicolor
Necro error now........how confusing...

Yeah, Necro is dead. They just ceased all activity. Don't worry, uploading a new bot. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo