08-20-2016, 02:42 AM #1
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, you have got the "failed to load game data" message, Now left with a couple ptc accounts that seem useless..
And cant be bothered creating new emails to make more accounts..

Good news is PTC have made this simple for you.

You can use your banned account to create more accounts using the same email...

Heres how;

Step 1.
You must login or register to view this content.
Login to the above website ( With your perma-banned PTC account ).

Step 2.
Once logged in, Click on "ADD CHILD" or just goto this link:
You must login or register to view this content.*Note: While adding a child, it must be younger than 13 and you probably want to select "Use My Email Address for My Child's Account".*

Step 3.
Now to make the account usuable, you just need to accept more terms and conditions via this page:
( by clicking Pokemon go Settings. )
Not sure on limit of children, but i successfully added two children, and presume more would work.

I'ts pretty simple Kryptus, but used it myself and thought i'd share... because who wants to create new emails xD...

The following user thanked BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

xDebugKiller
08-20-2016, 03:17 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
What if you do not have children?
08-20-2016, 03:18 AM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Great tutorial
08-20-2016, 06:59 AM #4
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
So, you have got the "failed to load game data" message, Now left with a couple ptc accounts that seem useless..

Heres how;

Step 1.

Step 2.
You must login or register to view this content.*Note: While adding a child, it must be younger than 13 and you probably want to select "Use My Email Address for My Child's Account".*

Step 3.
Now to make the account usuable, you just need to accept more terms and conditions via this page:
Not sure on limit of children, but i successfully added two children, and presume more would work.

I'ts pretty simple Kryptus, but used it myself and thought i'd share... because who wants to create new emails xD...

Hey bad choicez long time no see since first gta5 mods came out
08-20-2016, 09:47 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
So, you have got the "failed to load game data" message, Now left with a couple ptc accounts that seem useless..

Heres how;

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

nice tut! thanksSmile
08-20-2016, 10:44 PM #6
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Burn them with fire... The ban is highly contagious
09-03-2016, 01:40 AM #7
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
Burn them with fire... The ban is highly contagious

i haven't been botting too much since the first ban, but i have got a couple accounts to lvl 22+, taken gyms/attacked, Pokestop farmed, i have only been using edits of 0.8.0 Necrobot, ( so still walk through buildings, still use 30+ km/h walk speed etc ), i think i have had a softban or two aswell, however i haven't had any accounts banned since...

might just be a matter of time, or perhaps because the "child" Accounts are not monitored, perhaps the ban could be less contagious than you'd expect?.
^ still speculation, since i have not used the bot as frequently as i was doing before the first ban. but i am interested to see if anybody else using "child" accounts, has found themselves free of bans?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo