08-08-2016, 10:06 PM #1
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came out a couple weeks ago, including myself. I don't see kids outside anymore.

What do you think?
08-09-2016, 06:36 AM #11
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by EYE
Yeah for sure, will die soon, but imma still play it McCoy

Alright :p You do you man.
08-20-2016, 12:31 AM #12
I don't play as much as I did at first, but when my buddy and I roll around taking gyms. its never long b4 its under attack. I believe the Hype train has died but the core players are still playing.
08-20-2016, 01:25 AM #13
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
i think they are taking way to long on releasing new Pokemon and they are focusing to much no anti cheating which is killing the game sadly i dont play it no more ever since they started banning people for bots
08-21-2016, 02:15 PM #14
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
its dying for sure but like Python said legendarys will bring it back
08-22-2016, 03:32 AM #15
Alex
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by another user
A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came

To be fair, I don't think any game could ever keep that pace considering how much people were playing it.

I played a lot when it came out the first few weeks but I've been stuck on level 16-18 for a while. For a lot of people, it's just not fun anymore. Like, once you've caught most of the Pokemon that spawn in your area, is there really much you can do besides farming the same 5 pokemon and gym battling? Gym battles are terribly boring. Farming is alright, but after a while, it just seems like a waste of time. It was fun for everyone in the beginning because you were catching Pokemon, most likely ones you had but then the excitement of a new one made it worth it to go out and look.

It would have been so much more sustainable if it was based more on the original games (catching AND battling wild pokemon, leveling your pokemon, trading). As it is though, I think their only hope is to release 2nd gen to spark that interest again.

The following user thanked Alex for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
08-23-2016, 06:53 PM #16
SirPiffington
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
A lot do people don't play it as much as they did when it first came out a couple weeks ago, including myself. I don't see kids outside anymore.

What do you think?

In short YES.
08-24-2016, 05:37 AM #17
Kronos
Former Staff
i dont think its dying realy, just lots of people have started to bot it, therefore its become less enjoyable plus they are botting it then taking all the gyms and making it harder for all the people that are playing legit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo