02-14-2010, 11:32 AM #1
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seriously hate the little kids on this game who think it's cool to steal your tank/chopper. It's happened to me four times in the last 2 hours and it's really not funny anymore.

If it's a tank it's usually stolen by the gunner, if i'm driving a vehicle i'll be an engineer so that i can repair it and keep using it and just demolish the other team. When i get out to repair i don't expect my tank to be taken from me by my own gunner, it's ****ing stupid.

Getting a chopper stolen from you is even more annoying though, here's what happend to me earlier:

I was attacking the third base (the one with the Apache) and i camped beside the helicopter pad after i had seen the other team try to fly it and crash straight into a building. The Apache spawned so i quickly shot a tracer dart at it so that i could RPG it if the other team took it, they didn't take it so i flew away with it. Just as i was flying away i got pummeled by AA guns, had 12% health left on the chopper. I decided to fly back to the very first attacking base and land it to repair it, i was almost half way done repairing it when some ****ing idiot squad spawned on me, took the chopper and flew away. He didn't even let me finish repairing it or wait for me to jump in the gunner seat. And that isn't even the worst part, he flew about 200 yards and then crashed into a cliff face...

If you can't fly a chopper don't ****ing steal them from your own squad, it's just retarded.

If there's anyone out there who's a good chopper gunner, please add me and i'll pilot you and repair the chopper whilst you sit in the pilot seat to make sure no idiots steal it.

My PSN is Dingsmell, please god i need someone to stop me from killing my PS3 because of these idiots.
02-21-2010, 10:40 PM #11
yeah that happens alot but if u do get good randoms its really fun.like this one game i got the heli and my squad would spawn in the gunner seat eject and parachute to take the objectives lol.
02-22-2010, 11:54 PM #12
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
i, myself, happen to be possibly the most frequent theif of the Blackhawk Helo.
02-23-2010, 06:32 AM #13
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by tA.
i, myself, happen to be possibly the most frequent theif of the Blackhawk Helo.

Its pointless to steal yourself!

Stealing the Apache is win
02-23-2010, 04:12 PM #14
AgentMini
Registered Member #1,472
This has also happened to me twice in one game, And the idiot crashed it both times.

I was filled with rage and annoyed him for the rest of the game, Getting in his way while he was shooting RPG's etc.

Makes you feel alot better when they start whining,
Regards,
- AgentMini
02-23-2010, 07:00 PM #15
Tbh I am not keen on either helis. everyone does queue up to get them but the likelyhood is that they dont know how to fly it or if you are flying they are very bad gunners!
I rarely go for them now. So much easier to kill with the prototype.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo