02-14-2010, 11:32 AM #1
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seriously hate the little kids on this game who think it's cool to steal your tank/chopper. It's happened to me four times in the last 2 hours and it's really not funny anymore.

If it's a tank it's usually stolen by the gunner, if i'm driving a vehicle i'll be an engineer so that i can repair it and keep using it and just demolish the other team. When i get out to repair i don't expect my tank to be taken from me by my own gunner, it's ****ing stupid.

Getting a chopper stolen from you is even more annoying though, here's what happend to me earlier:

I was attacking the third base (the one with the Apache) and i camped beside the helicopter pad after i had seen the other team try to fly it and crash straight into a building. The Apache spawned so i quickly shot a tracer dart at it so that i could RPG it if the other team took it, they didn't take it so i flew away with it. Just as i was flying away i got pummeled by AA guns, had 12% health left on the chopper. I decided to fly back to the very first attacking base and land it to repair it, i was almost half way done repairing it when some ****ing idiot squad spawned on me, took the chopper and flew away. He didn't even let me finish repairing it or wait for me to jump in the gunner seat. And that isn't even the worst part, he flew about 200 yards and then crashed into a cliff face...

If you can't fly a chopper don't ****ing steal them from your own squad, it's just retarded.

If there's anyone out there who's a good chopper gunner, please add me and i'll pilot you and repair the chopper whilst you sit in the pilot seat to make sure no idiots steal it.

My PSN is Dingsmell, please god i need someone to stop me from killing my PS3 because of these idiots.
02-14-2010, 12:44 PM #2
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
I seriously hate the little kids on this game who think it's cool to steal your tank/chopper. It's happened to me four times in the last 2 hours and it's really not funny anymore.

If it's a tank it's usually stolen by the gunner, if i'm driving a vehicle i'll be an engineer so that i can repair it and keep using it and just demolish the other team. When i get out to repair i don't expect my tank to be taken from me by my own gunner, it's ****ing stupid.

Getting a chopper stolen from you is even more annoying though, here's what happend to me earlier:

I was attacking the third base (the one with the Apache) and i camped beside the helicopter pad after i had seen the other team try to fly it and crash straight into a building. The Apache spawned so i quickly shot a tracer dart at it so that i could RPG it if the other team took it, they didn't take it so i flew away with it. Just as i was flying away i got pummeled by AA guns, had 12% health left on the chopper. I decided to fly back to the very first attacking base and land it to repair it, i was almost half way done repairing it when some ****ing idiot squad spawned on me, took the chopper and flew away. He didn't even let me finish repairing it or wait for me to jump in the gunner seat. And that isn't even the worst part, he flew about 200 yards and then crashed into a cliff face...

If you can't fly a chopper don't ****ing steal them from your own squad, it's just retarded.

If there's anyone out there who's a good chopper gunner, please add me and i'll pilot you and repair the chopper whilst you sit in the pilot seat to make sure no idiots steal it.

My PSN is Dingsmell, please god i need someone to stop me from killing my PS3 because of these idiots.

I am a great chopper gunner. Thats why I always get the best squad pin almost every match. My PSN is graveheat. Feel free to add me. Make sure to put Battlefield in the invite so I remember where you are from. I've had it happen to me as well. Normally I just blow up the tank if they take it from me. People still think that this is COD with the One Man Glory crap going on. Don't worry. When they get chewed up and spit out by strong teamwork oriented clans, they'll leave the game.
02-14-2010, 11:20 PM #3
neverborn
Bounty hunter
i totally agree with you man! that's why i don't join squads and just play with some friends. last night i was in the apache for half the round flying my friend around while he blasted the defenders. if we got hit, or below 50-60 health, we just flew to the first attacker base to repair the apache. it's pretty fun. if you want to do that with me, add me: highlighter69 (i'm on ps3 btw)
Last edited by neverborn ; 02-14-2010 at 11:25 PM.
02-15-2010, 03:40 PM #4
FrostByte
Ice Cold Baby
I for one never drive the helicopters due to the confusing controls so I usually just man the gunner where I know I can be of use but I like to play as a team and in a squad with good team mates. I'll add you guys.
PSN: FrostByte
02-15-2010, 07:28 PM #5
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
welcome in Battlefield, it's always been like that, even in battlefield 2 on PS2.
02-15-2010, 10:31 PM #6
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
It wasn't like that in the first BFBC, you could keep a chopper for a whole game and keep the same gunner if you were a good enough pilot...
02-16-2010, 03:46 AM #7
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
I seriously hate the little kids on this game who think it's cool to steal your tank/chopper. It's happened to me four times in the last 2 hours and it's really not funny anymore.

It happens.

What makes me lol is when people steal the Blackhawk to fly. That bird is useless without gunners on the side.

When you repair your Apache, take it back to a far back base to repair it, instead of one your teamates/enemies are currently at.
02-17-2010, 04:07 AM #8
Troy896
BF:BC2 Rapist
lol i was repairing one time the guy switched to pilot gunner pilot gunner then 85% on repir flew off, flew back and crashed. people gotta learn to drive. its not that hard. PSN:Marine2Be
02-19-2010, 02:00 PM #9
Happened to me alot i love taking a quad hiding until were at the first attacker base drive down take an enemy chopper and reign down hell on them,im not a high rank or anything but i am pretty good at this game if you want to play some BBC2 add my PSN xNuKe_xEvO
02-19-2010, 05:00 PM #10
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
i friggen hate when you get out to repair chopper and someone hops in and crashes it :S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo