Post: Playstation 4, it could have 'Flexible Touchscreen Technology'
02-15-2010, 11:55 PM #1
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ah, PS4. Talk has been raging on for years now, actually many thought Sony would abandon PS3 because of what they perceived to be its many failings and rush unto the next. Well that’s not the case, but that doesn’t mean the hardware giant isn’t already thinking of its next-gen system. Surely you’ve heard of the many rumors claiming that Sony has already settled on the specs of PS4?

Well we don’t have anything concrete yet, but this is taken from an interview speaking to PlayStation: The Official Magazine, Sony fan and freelance designer Tai Chiem, who’s drawn some awesome looking prototypes of what PS4 could look like, including some of the specs, divulged his reasons for doing so.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
to challenge myself to design something based on a current company while keeping their design language,” he told the mag, “but also taking it further.”

“I wanted it to look like something Sony would design.”

His prototype design is far reaching and extremely technical, so can these lofty visions be realized? Chiem thinks it’s not even a question of if, but rather when.

“Flexible touchscreen technology is currently being developed, so it’s definitely a possibility,” he continued. “I have seen companies such as Samsung developing transparent screens. While it’s costs prohibitive to have these features at the moment, I think it would be feasible in the next five to ten years.”
02-18-2010, 08:47 AM #11
ps4 might be likely in a few years but not now cuz what else could they put in there!
02-18-2010, 08:50 AM #12
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
i had this dream a few years ago where a playstation pad was touchscreen. no buttons. and around the touch material it glowed red. it was a weird dream. i was seeing phones that have just came on the market now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo