03-05-2010, 04:36 PM #1
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've found that just hanging around the snipers with a medic class is getting me near if not top of the leaderboards every time. In rush I've got over 4500 points and had about 7 kills in the whole game. It's ridiculously easy!

So the question is, what's your most effective way of getting points?
03-05-2010, 07:04 PM #2
Same thing but with ammo Smile just havent got medis yet
03-05-2010, 10:09 PM #3
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by HacknSlash View Post
Same thing but with ammo Smile just havent got medis yet

You should try it, it's a points machine. It works best when you stand next to all the snipers who stand on the hills. They get hit all the time and need lots of healing, which equals free points for you Smile
03-05-2010, 10:37 PM #4
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
I play tactically using the engineer class. (Scar with the red dot sight). I pretty much camp the entry way to the m-comm stations.
03-05-2010, 10:53 PM #5
Originally posted by Pricey91 View Post
You should try it, it's a points machine. It works best when you stand next to all the snipers who stand on the hills. They get hit all the time and need lots of healing, which equals free points for you Smile

Sure i will do just cant get online at the mo :( can u?
03-05-2010, 11:01 PM #6
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by HacknSlash View Post
Sure i will do just cant get online at the mo :( can u?

I can, I'm playing on Xbox though. I heard the ps3 is having so trouble though.
03-06-2010, 08:46 AM #7
Why don't you be a team player and help those who defend/attack the objective?
03-06-2010, 09:10 AM #8
this is old, i have had a video on how to boost for ever on battlefield, the medic class is easy, the engineer class is easy, the recon class is easy..and i doubt the person somewhere above me got 4500 in rush considering rush is not that long of a mode and on conquest at a full game with boosting the whole way, u can barely get over 3500...and thats going fast too..

[nomedia="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9H4ak09w6Y"]YouTube- How to boost on battlefield bad company 2[/nomedia]
03-06-2010, 12:41 PM #9
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by Leo99756 View Post
Why don't you be a team player and help those who defend/attack the objective?

Go **** yourself. If you're attacking and your snipers keep getting killed, then they need to be revived to keep the game going. Think about it, you might actually learn something. ****ing pillock .

Originally posted by Spandex
this is old, i have had a video on how to boost for ever on battlefield, the medic class is easy, the engineer class is easy, the recon class is easy..and i doubt the person somewhere above me got 4500 in rush considering rush is not that long of a mode and on conquest at a full game with boosting the whole way, u can barely get over 3500...and thats going fast too..

You must login or register to view this content.

This is not about boosting, boosting's for arseholes. The thread was meant to be about the most effective way to rank up legit. I suppose I didn't state that.
03-06-2010, 04:59 PM #10
and yet, it is legit, it is not a glitch, it isnt exploiting anything, the game offers these points for squad heals and such, thus making it for anyone...in a legit manner..i suppose you missed that part, please, feel free to be less of a tard when quoting me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo