03-07-2010, 03:51 AM #1
MiNi_DaN
CEO OF UBER
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i really dont know if i wanna get this game. i mean i hear its a good game is just i really didnt like battle feild 19 what ever...like just the way it was like...its hard to explain...like when your sniping like you zoom out your scope when you cock the bolt back and just like the layout....but idk. whats your guys opinion????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
03-07-2010, 05:39 PM #11
Deox
Pokemon Trainer
ORLY? because i went through a wall using a UAV and even tough i crashed one right in the face of an enemy i didn't kill him
03-07-2010, 07:54 PM #12
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
This game is definitely worth it. You have to use the bullet drop/gravity rule for all your shots(machine guns too). You can't just spray your XM8 across the map and get a kill. The ranking system is also harder. To earn scopes, red dots and upgrades, you have to continually use a class and get kills/points. I don't recommend playing solo on multiplayer, 90% of the time you get stuck with noobs running around with their thumbs up their ass.

Originally posted by Deox View Post
ORLY? because i went through a wall using a UAV and even tough i crashed one right in the face of an enemy i didn't kill him

That's just a /fail.
03-07-2010, 08:39 PM #13
CrAzYSmG
Save Point
YOU MUST GET IT!!!!
-------

MW2 can Suck on BC2!!!!!!!!!!!
03-07-2010, 09:28 PM #14
Deox
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by RICHIE209 View Post
This game is definitely worth it. You have to use the bullet drop/gravity rule for all your shots(machine guns too). You can't just spray your XM8 across the map and get a kill. The ranking system is also harder. To earn scopes, red dots and upgrades, you have to continually use a class and get kills/points. I don't recommend playing solo on multiplayer, 90% of the time you get stuck with noobs running around with their thumbs up their ass.

That's just a /fail.

it's still a great game tough
03-07-2010, 09:36 PM #15
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
Originally posted by Deox View Post
it's still a great game tough

Definitely, even the 'war tapes' audio is orgasmic.
03-08-2010, 02:13 AM #16
MiNi_DaN
CEO OF UBER
Originally posted by RICHIE209 View Post

That's just a /fail.

hahahaha i can imagine that..but yeah i heard it was a little different with the rank up. so thx man and everyone........also guys lets not argue over these air control things its kinda annoying...Thanks.
03-08-2010, 02:35 AM #17
H₂O
Samurai Poster
I <3 this game. I would make love to it if I could. I feel like I am cheating on COD4
03-08-2010, 03:35 AM #18
prod1337
Little One
Originally posted by O View Post
I <3 this game. I would make love to it if I could. I feel like I am cheating on COD4

I'll make love to it. Just get the ACOG scope on the m24 Winky Winky its like the m40a3.
03-08-2010, 03:47 AM #19
Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
well sniping looks very hard and i heard its 2 shot kill with all snipers unless its a headshot...

I am a hardcore sniper and this is not true. The reason you might think that is because you tried sniping a person in the head from a long distance. Over time the bullets drop because of gravity and you have to aim up a little bit. What I mean is that you may have shot him in the head but it really hit his leg. I would get this game because it is seriously the best FPS I have ever played. Smile

P.S. I love War Tapes too. You can hear the snow crunching beneath your feet and the chirping of the birds in the forest while sniping. If you get this game, go to the options menu and scroll to the audio section. Go to the games volume and switch it from Hi-Fi to War Tapes. Rep?
Last edited by [TREE] Lser ; 03-08-2010 at 03:55 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo