03-10-2010, 12:53 AM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yea, I know, it was posted in the MW2 section, but this is the News Section. Anyways, let's continue.

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus package release date has been set!

The maps will be coming March 30th for Xbox Live, and Thirty Days Later for PSN. This information was released today by @fourzerotwo on twitter with the following post "https://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2"

The site, You must login or register to view this content. was created for users who were suffering from "the same old maps" stating the cure is coming March 30th.

You must login or register to view this content.

Unconfirmed Rumours suggest more then just maps in this DLC, which state:

Six Maps, three flash back, and three new ones.
20 New challenges with titles.
Three perks, two new, one flashback.
Three guns, two flashback, and an unconfirmed gun.
A new set of Spec Ops missions.

But we will know soon enough as more information is spewn about the map packs. I will see you on the new battlefield soon, soldier!

The following 34 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

Activist, Aston, Camaro, Carbon0x, Cryptic, Doctor Stan, Elder Legendah, FutureBxBomber, glitchplz, Hitler Reborn, Honey, i H e a r n y x, iSMACKyouFACE, jakesmith, Jayy, Killer372, LuckoftheMoose, madden's Hoe, Newfie, nV_mY_sKiLlz, Paschendale, patastinky, RedKnight, RiDiCuL0uSs, rosrank39, Shepleklet, JimErased, Steve, THE_JoKeR, The-Godfather, TheFrozenArrow, Typhoon
03-14-2010, 09:19 PM #83
Hopefully one of the new weapons is the draganov, its in campaign so it shouldn't be hard for them to be put it online.
03-15-2010, 05:21 AM #84
Default Avatar
Skyzzor
"Three perks, two new, one flashback.
Three guns, two flashback, and an unconfirmed gun."

I can't wait to see what those are! Happy
03-15-2010, 08:32 PM #85
Wow. This looks like it will be the best map pack ever since there is more than just new maps, and there's flashback maps. Obviously there's probably gonna be a Dragnouv since it's already in Single Player and Spec Ops. That is gonna be sick. I cant wait until this comes out a month later on PS3 unfortunately.
03-17-2010, 11:48 PM #86
cpt.jay
DOWN GUNTER DOWN
cant wait for this the normal maps on modern warfare 2 are statring to get boring
03-18-2010, 12:48 AM #87
Can't wait for Overgrown
03-18-2010, 04:10 AM #88
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
The new guns/perks will be automatically unlocked if you're lvl 70, right?

PSad Awesome I can't wait to find new glitches on those maps. LOL
03-22-2010, 03:23 AM #89
moiz41510
Vault dweller
its finally close..ive been waitin 4 this 4 a long time lolSmile
03-22-2010, 01:16 PM #90
Darksun
Little One
Imagine that....

XBL is getting the DLC way before PSN is.

This is why MW2 overall has sucked, because it favored XBox users and the need for glitzy additions to a game, instead of PSN users who more just wanted a better gaming experience.

MW2 is for n00bs. Get MAG.
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM #91
DrUnKeNmOnKeY
Can’t trickshot me!
i will never get mag i hate it but there are way too many glitches and elevators in mw2 and leaderboard hack has ruind it as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo