04-15-2010, 06:01 PM #1
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: This thread is over 8 months old so these glitches may be patched.

Well there not glitches, I just said that to make more people visit this thread, but they might as well be glitches, so don't worry I havent decieved you. I'm sure some of you will already know these, but this guide is mainly for people who are new to BFBC2.

Engineer XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as an engineer.
Then take a quad and drive it into the wall a few times.
When the quad's health is around 20%, get of the quad.
Now repair the quad.
You can earn 80000 xp depending on how long you do this for.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMTfWmOQ-k]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Boost Tutorial (BBC2)[/ame]

Medic XP boost glitch
Ok, so spawn as a medic.
You will need a squad member willing to help you.
Kill your squad member and revive him with the resuscitation kit.
Now repeat.
You lose 15xp for killing your squad member, but you gain 80xp for reviving them.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMpfMQ1v8cE]YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Medic Boost Tutorial (BBC2)[/ame]

Try using this tut too boost you XP. Play rush and when you are on the attacking side run to the back of your spawn so the out of bounds timer comes up. When your team mate goes down revive him and then you go out and die and have him revive you. This way there is no negative xp only +80 for each revive. Read other users coments below. They provide clearer information. Thank you to 51N15T3R for this information. I would like to say thanks to the guys for correcting me.
Last edited by LTBadBoy ; 08-29-2010 at 12:09 PM.
04-20-2010, 08:42 PM #11
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AMDRick View Post
As for the run out of play and revive bla bla bla, not worth it inmo, as others said you dont get pts for revive after about 10 times, it kills the KDR of the other person and well, its not quick.

-AMDRick.

10,000+ xp before bonuses is not worth it? lol you have to pair up with someone in your squad, you get more points for reviving squad mates (+80, +50 for non-squad mates) i've revived the same person for more than 10min straight and i was still getting +80 each time. there are times when it doesn't give you points but all you do is go back to the safe zone and go back out or die out and respawn and it will be back to normal. it's different on pc compared to consoles, we can't just jump into empty servers whenever we want.

if you are worried about kdr use a dummy account when helping a friend boost, or be a selfish sniper and just sit 10 miles away from the action getting like 5 kills and no deaths each game lol
Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 04-20-2010 at 08:45 PM.
04-21-2010, 07:34 AM #12
The classics live on.
04-25-2010, 08:39 PM #13
Originally posted by 51N15T3R View Post
10,000+ xp before bonuses is not worth it? lol you have to pair up with someone in your squad, you get more points for reviving squad mates (+80, +50 for non-squad mates) i've revived the same person for more than 10min straight and i was still getting +80 each time. there are times when it doesn't give you points but all you do is go back to the safe zone and go back out or die out and respawn and it will be back to normal. it's different on pc compared to consoles, we can't just jump into empty servers whenever we want.

if you are worried about kdr use a dummy account when helping a friend boost, or be a selfish sniper and just sit 10 miles away from the action getting like 5 kills and no deaths each game lol

Well, maybe on PC its different, every like 5-10 revives theres a lull for a good few minutes. Not sure then...
04-25-2010, 09:26 PM #14
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
might try the ATV thing, Driving into wall and repairing it over and over
05-27-2010, 08:47 PM #15
you can ill a team member on bfbc2 6 before gettin kicked
05-30-2010, 12:09 AM #16
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
Can your squad member hit the commit suicide button then revive them? Like does it allow you to revive them and get the +80
06-13-2010, 11:01 AM #17
xeaze
Save Point
Thanks for the info im new on BFBC2 and this helps Happy
any1 willing to help me out with the medic?
send me a message on psn if can xeaze

Thanks
06-13-2010, 11:35 AM #18
xX_SANDZY_Xx
I am error
thnx 4 help guys ima do this now Winky Winky
06-13-2010, 12:39 PM #19
Webby
Samurai Poster
Thanks for the informtion guys

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.