05-14-2010, 04:46 PM #1
Caspa
Retired Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Activision announced the names of the maps that would be included in the Resurgence Pack, i.e the 2nd DLC Map Pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, brand new screenshots have emerged of the 5 maps, including 2 original Call of Duty 4 Maps, Strike and Vacant, aswell as 3 brand new maps, Fuel, Carnival, and Trailer Park.

As with the last map pack, it will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 to start off, but come to PSN later. The release date is currently set at June 3rd.

Vacant
Judging from the screenshot, it looks like it's been given a major graphical over-haul from Call of Duty 4. Close quarters, office block combat, frantic and face paced.

Strike
Again, another Call of Duty 4 map, graphics look to be improved slightly. Middle Eastern city map, long streets, multiple storey buildings, great snipers map.

Carnival
Obviously set in an amusement park, we don't know much yet, but it looks like the combat setting will be very different from your average FPS map.

Trailer Park
Imaginatively named, the geniuses among you will of worked out where this is. Again, not much know, but it looks like the a setting similar to that of the bone yard.

Fuel
Looks to be a oil refinery of some sort set in the desert, I've heard it'll be a snipers heaven, expect to be able to climb those towers. Maybe a slightly more modern, much larger version of Rust.

Via: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Caspa ; 05-14-2010 at 09:06 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Caspa for this useful post:

-Smurf-, +vA.LooSe, AgentJon, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, Ameht!, CaptainDDL, chrisdogg, Console, Cyber-Kaiser, Dewzy916, Doctor Stan, EnD*, Favo, FlappyFire, gamekilla, GamingRants, gangsta_cawkii, iAmPro-, Jerry_, KINGLAWLOR4, langy123, JewishJeff, moondog7, Mr.Alfredo, Newfie, Octavia, ONEster, oSoo JDM -, waltuO, R0DRAG0, RedKnight, ResistElite,, RICHIE209, Rowdy, Saint-Luciferr, Saucy-_-, SickMyDucky, JimErased, The Flygerian, TrytoYOLO, Unbeliivable, xModGodx, xScarsii, xXHardyKingXx, YEAH_NAH
05-14-2010, 04:48 PM #2
Not bad, i'll give you personally the images of the layouts tonight or tomorrow via PM Cuz you actually RESEARCH!
05-14-2010, 04:48 PM #3
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Carival & Tralier park look like only good New maps and its ovbious cod4 one are gonna own
05-14-2010, 04:54 PM #4
Caspa
Retired Mod
Originally posted by KDawg08 View Post
Not bad, i'll give you personally the images of the layouts tonight or tomorrow via PM Cuz you actually RESEARCH!

I look forward to it, cheers. If they're an exclusive, we could get them up on N4G which would be awesome.

The following user thanked Caspa for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe
05-14-2010, 04:55 PM #5
They're being lazy to be honest. They gotta make complete new maps. I'd rather just play CoD4 for the maps instead of paying half of $15 dollors to play it with slightly increased graphics.
05-14-2010, 05:30 PM #6
carnival looks brill Happy

The following user thanked TTG-MIKE for this useful post:

Cooler
05-14-2010, 05:37 PM #7
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
trailer park looks like it could be from the same place that the elephant graveyard mission and the snatch an grab mission are set in. reason behind this is: if you have ever used the unk0wns cvar tool and have gone out of the map on those 2 missions, at the spawn point right behind the fence is a trailer park (kind of, there are trailers there anyways)
05-14-2010, 05:38 PM #8
Red Panda
Good day sir
Nice post ... Happy these maps IMO look alot better than the first lot the realesed excluding cod4 maps.
05-14-2010, 06:05 PM #9
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
WOAH those maps look epic, i cant wait for FUEL
05-14-2010, 06:32 PM #10
Awesome awesome post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo