06-29-2010, 05:24 PM #1
eDeityy
NGU's Resident Author
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As of late, I've been drifting away back into the world of campaign based gaming. I've been all the way from my Gamecube with The Ocarina of Time to my Playstation 2 with 007: Nightfire. Since I'm starting to play games that are centered around a story and main characters that can be as badass or as awesome as you'd like, I've decided to see which characters the community thinks are the best.

All you have to do is post one or more of your favorite characters in this thread, and then, once I've gathered enough opinions, I will post a new thread with a list of the top characters that our community has chosen, their origins, and some interesting facts about them. It's easy enough, all you have to do is list your favorites. Like this!

Here's a list of my personal favorites:

1. Captain Price from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
You must login or register to view this content.
CAPTAIN PRICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is the real hero in Call of Duty. Which one of you could throw a gun across a bridge in an ending cutscene of a game right before the big finale? Pssh... only Captain Price is capable of such a feat.

2. Duke Nukem (aka The Most Badass Badass of All Time) from Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem, popular voice of the Duke Nukem soundboard, is quite arguably the coolest badass ever to grace the world of gaming. Don't be a pansy, you know you agree.

3. Masterchief from Halo
Masterchief is, well... he's Masterchief. End of story.

4. CJ from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
This guy is honestly one of the coolest from the Grand Theft Auto franchise. Who could ever forget his awesome banter?

5. Mario from Super Mario Brothers
He kicks undeniable amounts of ass, and you know it. He also has a supercool mustache.

Alright, alright, you get the point. That was just to get the ball rolling in some of your heads. So, NGU, let's hear it. Who deserves to go down in history as the coolest character ever to be featured in a game? You decide.
Last edited by eDeityy ; 06-29-2010 at 05:26 PM.
06-29-2010, 07:19 PM #65
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
Yeah, but I thought it was only on the cartoons he was called that seeing as though you can name him whatever you want :P

It's still his name haha
06-29-2010, 07:19 PM #66
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
Yeah, but I thought it was only on the cartoons he was called that seeing as though you can name him whatever you want :P

His name is "Ash" automatically though, so yeah.
06-29-2010, 07:20 PM #67
Default Avatar
Jeff
Originally posted by JKLAZ View Post

How'd yall mis this one?????

Maybe because he wasnt even the coolest in that game.

Riku > Sora
06-29-2010, 07:24 PM #68
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Jeff View Post
Maybe because he wasnt even the coolest in that game.

Riku > Sora

True! I always liked Riku better because he turned bad and was like the tight person in there little island. KH3 needs to come out...
06-29-2010, 07:35 PM #69
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Dude, SNAKE from Metal Gear is definitely the coolest. Murderous, sneaky, smoker, has an eye patch, kills various strange creatures, creepy :pedo: voice......what else could you ask for?
06-29-2010, 07:38 PM #70
John Marston from RDR, surely? I grew so attached to him :pedo:
06-29-2010, 07:43 PM #71
PitifulKarmaZ
Undercover Pervert
Man Leon from Resident Evil!!
06-29-2010, 07:50 PM #72
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
I have to vote for Soap MacTavish, fricken awesome game character
06-29-2010, 07:51 PM #73
Grodusk
Gym leader
no competition, Duke Nukem forever!@

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo