08-13-2010, 11:25 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

3arc, Atomsk, battman411, chris2k7sears, Como, Cryptic, Da Only OG, helpmeoprah, INSURRECTION1ST, IvanTheTerrible, IvanTheTerrible, KRFacct, M_OK, Newfie, Nuke, Spaz-, Steve, Strikers, SuperYuper, t0asty, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-14-2010, 12:44 AM #20
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Sucks; now we know Treyarch actually DOESN'T care about us despite what people have said.

"will be included in hardened & prestige editions"- Nuff said.

The following user thanked Goone for this useful post:

TheRandomGuy128
08-14-2010, 12:48 AM #21
Gaia
Former Staff
Same Map = Epic Gayness, New Map = Epic Happiness =D

The following user thanked Gaia for this useful post:

Ameht!
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM #22
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Jayy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

yes sir. same maps but up to datewith the new engine. im just wondering if its gonna have the new perks vs the zombies and theres probrably not going to have no glitches in them this time. but i think there gonna **** us. how?
listen to my theory.
i think that were going to have campaign, co-op campaign and all 4 zombies maps. but thats it. yea there gonna feed us with what we want, which is zombies but i want new zombies which will probrably in the dlc. now thats bullshit to me. its like iw with mw1 maps. bullshit. still gonna be fun but bullshit. and this way they can get the noobs who started playing cod when mw2 came out , who have never played zombies to like them and sell more copies.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by GaiaBlade View Post
Same Map = Epic Gayness, New Map = Epic Happiness =D

:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:
08-14-2010, 01:07 AM #23
ZadeGFX
Do a barrel roll!
In my opinion i think that ALL 4 MAPS FROM WORLD AT WAR are going to be in the Hardened + Prestige Edition, but i still think there are going to be zombies or what ever in the normal edition. Just my perspective Smile

In other words they want you to but the hardened edition Happy
08-14-2010, 01:09 AM #24
Originally posted by Sneaky
do i have to buy the hardened edition of black ops to get the maps? or can i just get them from the playstation store?

It says 4 EXCLUSIVE coop maps, which means only in the Hardened Edition for me. And acutally I think this is just the right way to handle it.
08-14-2010, 01:15 AM #25
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ayon
It says 4 EXCLUSIVE coop maps, which means only in the Hardened Edition for me. And acutally I think this is just the right way to handle it.

It also for prestige, and I think if you buy the normal game, than you just gonna have to buy and download the maps.
08-14-2010, 01:22 AM #26
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yay!!! I cannot wait!!
08-14-2010, 01:23 AM #27
Originally posted by GaiaBlade View Post
It also for prestige, and I think if you buy the normal game, than you just gonna have to buy and download the maps.

FAIL... even on the official website it says that the prestige CONTAINS the hardened edition + the RC Car which simply mean the coop maps are exclusive to the hardened edition. Also like I stated EXCLUSIVE <--- Anybody know what that word means? Exclusive means ONLY in there. No ****ing buying it afterwards. Only in hardened...
08-14-2010, 01:24 AM #28
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ayon
FAIL... even on the official website it says that the prestige CONTAINS the hardened edition + the RC Car which simply mean the coop maps are exclusive to the hardened edition. Also like I stated EXCLUSIVE <--- Anybody know what that word means? Exclusive means ONLY in there. No ****ing buying it afterwards. Only in hardened...

YOu just don't get it when i said Prestige Also, so that means the Prestige Edition would get what the Harden Edition has, the prestige one just includes the RC Remote Car... so your the fail !Facepalm and when it exclusive, it gonna be later on released in the PSN store or XBL market dofus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo