08-25-2010, 05:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Video games that are played online are a breakthrough technology and along with this technology new users are attracted. Now most users will agree to act normal while making use of these online services being provided today but sometimes friction can cause tempers to flare. The story here is a prime example of such behavior.

So two impressively gay faggots, Eric LaChapelle and Cory Chalich, start arguing over the PlayStation over something that must have been small, like their dicks of course, and ended up taking their argument to a whole other level. Most of us would block the other person and laugh it off but these two pussy-lacking guys wouldn't let it go.

LaChapelle drove to Chaclich's house and they both started beating one another up, or groping is what we could probably call it. Chalich showed how much of a pussy he really is when he grabbed a knife. Luckily enough for him LaChapelle was on his period and had to leave early. Both were arrested and taken into custody 5 minutes later.

LaChapelle has been charged with third degree assault and Chalich is charged with second degree menacing. So there you have it, playing video games online can lead to you getting into confrontation with psychopaths who will drive to your house and you will both end up in jail dropping the soap in the showers. What a result for these two champions Cool Man (aka Tustin).

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MBO ; 09-04-2010 at 06:53 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to MBO for this useful post:

.Nik, +vA.LooSe, 3arc, Anthony., BSLICER25, Chaldo29, chris2k7sears, Counter1602, CRACKbomber, crazyains, Devilreapr, Dreamy, FourzerotwoFAILS, garybrady_09, glitchplz, Helios, helpmeoprah, HolynoodleZ, INSURRECTION1ST, iSMACKyouFACE, IvanTheTerrible, Josh., Journey719, King Jamiɘ, Kombust, KRFacct, Kylee., Liam, Lotus321, MARY JANE, JewishJeff, MustyX, NanuGama, Newfie, NOFEAR, Nuke, Oneinfamous, Otaku Buster, waltuO, patteri, Shebang, Quickflash, Sert, ResistElite,, River J, SantaClawZ, SkaterCookie, star692640, Steve, Strikers, TairyHesticles, The Pure, TheMagicPancake, toophat2fly
08-25-2010, 05:05 PM #2
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Lmao. Shame I can't +rep you :cry:
08-25-2010, 05:07 PM #3
Spoony
Bounty hunter
ha stupid people make the world go round
08-25-2010, 05:08 PM #4
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
the ad-libs were awesome
08-25-2010, 05:09 PM #5
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
LMAO, would rep you but im out for today :(
08-25-2010, 05:14 PM #6
Originally posted by iSMACKyouFACE View Post
the ad-libs were awesome

Im sorry but what in the hell is an "ad-lib" Cool Man (aka Tustin)...

The following user thanked MBO for this useful post:

Analdogfag
08-25-2010, 05:15 PM #7
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
Lmao, some people need to get a grip.
Lol MBO, I like your choice of wording, really made my day. :y:

The following user thanked waltuO for this useful post:

MBO
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM #8
lmao thats just idiocy of the highest level thanks mbo
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM #9
I love your comedic touch on the matter Claps
08-25-2010, 05:29 PM #10
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
Originally posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
Im sorry but what in the hell is an "ad-lib" Cool Man (aka Tustin)...

Words, music, or actions uttered, performed, or carried out extemporaneously

..lol basically saying.. i like the way you worded that.. the comedy seemed like it came off the top of your head.. unplanned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo