09-05-2010, 10:12 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); David Vonderhaar has released preliminary Call of Duty: Black Ops' playlists. He asked for feedback and ensured that everyone was aware it's not the final composition.

The playlists are divided into the categories 'Player Match' and 'Wager Match', each of these are divided into two groups. The Playlist so far:

CORE

Team Deathmatch -12 players
Free-for-All - 8 players, no significant levels
Domination - 12 players
Ground War - 18 players, no small levels
Capture the Flag - 12 players
Headquarters - 12 players
Demolition - 12 players
Sabotage - 12 players
Search & Destroy - 12 players

HARDCORE

Team Deathmatch - 12 players, hardcore mode
Search and Destroy - 12 players, hardcore mode
Free-for-All - 8 players, hardcore mode

BARE BONES

Bones TDM -12 players, Team Deathmatch, extras such as perks, kill streak rewards, contracts and attachments off.
Classic TDM - 12 players on killstreaks 3, 5 and 7, as in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1

PRESTIGE

None are known, but these will only be available to players that bought the Prestige edition.

ANTE UP

One In The Chamber
Sticks and Stones
Gun Game
Sharpshooter
WEEKEND GAMBLERS
One In The Chamber
Sticks and Stones
Gun Game
Sharpshooter
HIGH ROLLER
Pro Gambler

The Wager Mode you enter will be random.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MBO ; 09-06-2010 at 06:08 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

-Smurf-, .Joee, [F]ried [R]ice, Adamâ„¢, almousawi, andrewman18, AndyFraser, Bog__, BooshMayne, celtic3inarow, DEREKTROTTER, Devilreapr, dfrost182, Drake, Dreamy, Dunkus, Durk, eBeatYou, Encopresis, iDelete, IvanTheTerrible, JKLAZ, Joe Dockers, JohnnyIsEpic, JpurdyFTW, Kraftix, Leo99756, longjohnsilver, M_OK, Mighty Jebuz, Mocro Lmfao, MBO, Mr.Alfredo, NanuGama, NoMooreMercy, PacMan', PopScience, raykouTJ, Reaper, RedKnight, Rowdy, ShAdoW_RiDa, Sigetto, skitterz, Steve, The Pure, TheBryant, V A G I N A, Venom, virus003, vladieboi, Xbox 180, TPB Bubbles
09-06-2010, 11:42 AM #47
Originally posted by Dave

PRESTIGE

None are known, but these will only be available to players that bought the Prestige edition.

Wait what?
So unless we buy the prestige edition, we can't prestige? Cause that is some severe bullshit.
09-06-2010, 12:16 PM #48
AndyFraser
Glasgow Rangers Champions
I don't think they mean you cant prestige unless you buy the prestige edition..

I think it means they will have prestige only playlists, like people who have bought prestige edition get there own game mode.

I hope so anyway, cause if not that would be lame.
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM #49
AgentDragonPig
BLoODz-DrAgOn
Wtf?? Prestige edition only playlists?!? **** u Treyarch
09-06-2010, 12:44 PM #50
Demolition is back Happy Lets see if they've done anything with the spawns to prevent spawn killing :O
09-06-2010, 01:34 PM #51
Irish Blood
Little One
Originally posted by GAM3R View Post
No prestige for regular games :(
That cant be right :(
I'm not going to buy the prestige edition

i know that really stupid
09-06-2010, 01:50 PM #52
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
That is so dumb how to have to buy prestige edition to prestige.
09-06-2010, 02:10 PM #53
TheMagicN
Vault dweller
noo prestige playlist is only for the ones who bought the prestige edition? :(
I thought it was for the ones who did prestige.
09-06-2010, 03:17 PM #54
DELEX-GODLESS
Vault dweller
Gun Game is my fav i played it all the time on css but makeing it a wager match only is bullshit they need to make it so eveyone can play it without the fear of loseing all there money
09-06-2010, 03:18 PM #55
Tustin
Balls of Steel
im looking forward to the classic TDM, it sounds really fun, the only thing i dislike about this playlist is that it randomly puts you into a wager match because im really only interested in gun game :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo