11-29-2010, 01:40 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Apologise that i haven't edited this post for a while, but as most of you know there is now a trade limit so each new account is only good for one car and so makes this glitch pretty useless. Like i said i know 99% people know this but this paragraph is here for people new to the game/exploit

Okay for this you need to know todays date and about 10 minutes.

1. Make a new account on your ps3 and set your birthday to todays date except the year

2. Now choose a year that has an expensive car made in it and set that to your birth year

3. When you log into gt5 it will give you a gift token from the year you were supposedly born and you get a free car.

4. Gift the coupon to your main account and your sorted!

6. Delete save game data on your fake account and repeat!

Also here's a spreadsheet with all cars and year of manufacture, cars with a color means they are the only car made that year
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai2HTjrMWl2UdC1RQUFNeURwTkRHaGNsSDJWazk5Q3c&hl=en&authkey=CKvI2C8

Here's a video SYN1ST3R made to show people who may be struggling how to do it
[WS]5ckPHKzmRmE[/WS]

If people quote me and add Re-Sale prices for cars here I will add them to the spreadsheet and a top 5 in the post or something of the sort

Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
Okay, to create accounts from later than 1992 follow these steps:

Step 1: Create an account as normal from any year up to 2003 with the nation set to United Kingdom.

Step 2: Enter a PSN valid sign-in-id (email) and password as the 'parent' account. This must also be registered as UK and be over 18.

Step 3: Check your email inbox and follow the steps to activate a 'child' account, on the very last page of the online set up you must make sure you click to allow chat.

Step 4: Go back to your PS3 and click sign up to PSN and sign up with an existing account. This must be the 'child' account email adress and password (Do not enter the 'parent' account details.

Step 5: Load the game, transfer car, delete save data and repeat as many times as you want.

I know this seems extremely complicated just to get a few newer cars, but if you set the year to 1994 you will be able to get a Mclaren F1.
Last edited by RedZebra ; 01-04-2011 at 06:46 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to RedZebra for this useful post:

-Syed-, [$!Ly], airghisla, Axiom, BaNnEdFrOmHeVeN, Dank, Console, DecDeviL, dela_tiges12, DiJiTaLGoDz, Durk, gameoverrg, Grumpy, ibombo, iduzntlyku, Ix Benere xI, Jakeee, Mr.Houston, Nazam, ngilroy, Richard030, riotmost, SYN1ST3R, UGz-, ukimpact, Upgrayed, VHS, x_DaftVader_x, x_MATT, X360 David, xFaNaTiCxZz, xMacMiller, XxEuro_KidxX
11-29-2010, 03:25 PM #2
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice post thanks! Why are some cars highlighted on the spreadsheet?
Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 11-29-2010 at 03:29 PM.
11-29-2010, 03:29 PM #3
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
You're welcome! I would recommend '44 as if you sell the car you get 73k and they soon stack up
11-29-2010, 08:40 PM #4
Default Avatar
96ti
Thanks a ton for this!
I recommend as people try this that when you resell, add the price on here that you got for it!
11-29-2010, 09:37 PM #5
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by 96ti View Post
Thanks a ton for this!
I recommend as people try this that when you resell, add the price on here that you got for it!

if people quote me and add prices for cars here I will add them to the spreadsheet and a top 5 in the post or something of the sort
11-30-2010, 12:38 AM #6
bigazzaman
AuSi pRiDe
yea good find mate, try and get that spread sheet up
11-30-2010, 01:00 AM #7
HOT STyLeS
Do a barrel roll!
Already? Lol.

Thanks.
11-30-2010, 01:22 AM #8
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
ha I've been doing this since the 2nd day the game was out and yea the 1944 is the way to go
11-30-2010, 02:25 AM #9
Good stuff, I'll try this today...

:bro:

Thanks
11-30-2010, 03:18 AM #10
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
its work perfectly and ima deleted my save data n try again... i wonder wich car is da best on da list tought.

Thx again for this wonderful list, i was thinking about doin the same thing cuz i saw 1 dude in Sony forum saying : i got a b-day gift

Ty :beer:

btw i need some GT5 friends. PM me so i can send you my ID or send yours

Thx and lets race =P
Last edited by snowaura1337 ; 11-30-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo