01-27-2011, 06:26 PM #1
Solo
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my dealership. Cool Man (aka Tustin) Here at my dealership; you can, trade for cars, and paint. We serve you, the customer, at my dealership. So, feel free to look through our selection, and consider trading with us.

All of my cars are fully tuned, and visually improved. You can drive it straight off the lot, once you get your complimentary oil change and wash. Any used car I sell has a rebuilt chassis and engine. I buy every best applicable upgrade for each car, and then tune the suspension, aerodynamics, differential, transmission, and adjust the % of torque to each axle on 4WD cars; for maximum performance.

My Shop currently has no waiting list

Premiere Inventory
Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Matte Red, Matte Orange, Yellow, Light Silver, White, Carbon, and S. Vettel X2010s
Bentley Speed 8
Blue, Silver FGT
Mazda 787b
Audi R10 TDI
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Pagani Zonda LM
Gran Turismo Ford GT
Citroen GT Concept
BMW V12 LMR
Peugot 905
Audi R8 LMS - Greyish Pearl Effect & Team Playstation
I have over 400 cars. I have about every car, race car, and LeMans car, but I am not going to list them all. Just ask about what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Chrome Inventory
Chrome 370z
Chrome Tommy Kaira ZZ-II
Chrome 458 Italia
Chtome Shelby Mustang
Chrome Pagani Zonda R
Chrome Sambabus (Pimp Hippie Bus Cool Man (aka Tustin))
Chrome Citroen GT Race Car
Chrome SRT10 ACR Viper
Chrome BMW M3
Chrome Camaro SS
Chrome Enzo
Chrome Veyron
Chrome XJ13 (Sexy Winky Winky)
Chrome Gallardo
Chrome Murcielago SV
Chrome 430 Scuderia
Chrome ZR1 Race Mods
Chrome LFA
Chrome Alfa Romeo 8C
Chrome Audi R8 V10
Chrome Schwimmenwagen

Paints
I have pretty much an unlimited supply of Chrome. I also have about every color of matte in good quantity.

We assure full value for your trade or sell. We do not scam, and we are a serious business.

Thanks
-The Team
Last edited by Solo ; 02-22-2011 at 02:21 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Solo for this useful post:

lacrosse12, Sherlock Holmes, Wondoh
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM #47
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by Shooter View Post
I think my accounts will be ready this evening. I have 2 on 2 accounts, so I can get you both today.

Sounds good. Just a quick question, do I just donate 80k? First time trading :P.
01-30-2011, 05:18 PM #48
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by knight View Post
Sounds good. Just a quick question, do I just donate 80k? First time trading :P.

Yes. Just click "donate" in my sig, and type in "80000".
01-30-2011, 05:20 PM #49
Teh_knight
Alright, I was just making sure so that the is no confusion. Will donate 40k now and another 40k after I receive it?

Edit: Donated 40k, still waiting for friend request. I won't be back on until approx. 4hrs.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 01-30-2011 at 11:12 PM.
01-31-2011, 03:59 AM #50
lacrosse12
Do a barrel roll!
I Would like chrome paint i would like 5 how much will that be??
01-31-2011, 11:11 AM #51
Solo
Rookie
Alright, I was just making sure so that the is no confusion. Will donate 40k now and another 40k after I receive it?

Edit: Donated 40k, still waiting for friend request. I won't be back on until approx. 4hrs.

I added one account, you may have not been on that one. But I'll add the 2nd account from my alternate account, & then hsend them both the Carbon X1.
01-31-2011, 04:52 PM #52
Teh_knight
I added one account, you may have not been on that one. But I'll add the 2nd account from my alternate account, & then hsend them both the Carbon X1.

Alright, I've accepted the request on Ken_pie, and still awaiting request on Blazed_kills. Once I receive the cars, I will donate the other 40k within 12hrs of receiving it. (I have exams today.)

Edit: Received both x1s. Fully paid the 80k. Thanks for the trade, but one of the x1 was damaged.
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 01-31-2011 at 10:43 PM.
01-31-2011, 11:06 PM #53
lacrosse12
Do a barrel roll!
Can i pay you vbux for 5 chrome paint?if so how much will that be.?PSN:NORTHQUINCYKID
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM #54
Solo
Rookie
Alright, I've accepted the request on Ken_pie, and still awaiting request on Blazed_kills. Once I receive the cars, I will donate the other 40k within 12hrs of receiving it. (I have exams today.)

Edit: Received both x1s. Fully paid the 80k. Thanks for the trade, but one of the x1 was damaged.

It was damaged? How so? If it's a problem, send it back, & I'll get you another one.
02-01-2011, 12:45 AM #55
Teh_knight
It was damaged? How so? If it's a problem, send it back, & I'll get you another one.

The car needed to be repaired for the engine and chassis. (Plus the max horsepower isn't at its max due to the damages)

Edit: Sent it back on the account: Ken_pie.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo