02-15-2011, 07:18 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modern Warfare 2 [1.12 Patch Details]
Source:You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // February 15, 2011

The inevitable Mw2 1.12 patch is coming very soon! Robert Bowling, the community manager of Infinity Ward, has just tweeted the following:

Originally posted by another user
The latest Modern Warfare 2 patch, to address online security issues, will release for all platforms and is now in QA You must login or register to view this content.

On the Infinity Ward websites they go into detail about what's going to be in the 1.12 patch.

Originally posted by another user
The latest patch for Modern Warfare 2 has finished production and is now going through internal quality assurance. This new title update will address security issues that have affected online play.

We plan to release this update for all platforms (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC). No release date is set at this time. Once an ETA is established, it will be posted here.

In addition to the security updates, this patch will also address a small geo exploit on the map Fuel, which players exploited in order to get inside a rock on the outskirts of the map.

Looks like hackers may have to start from phase one again, if they plan on modding warfare once more...

The following 22 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

0B4M4, Ahsoka Tano, Beta-, Calebbeast, Devilreapr, Drake, fat3, FoxkaZ, Hullanta, jovany2008, K-Brizzle, kart0on15, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, Pass Word, Potassium, Skiip x, TheUberFail, TMAN242, Wild., xRafiq-, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX
02-27-2011, 05:20 AM #92
NOO!!!! I have iw
02-27-2011, 04:33 PM #93
Pwned.end of this ****ing hacker age of shit, online hackers are shit the ****ing need infinite health to kill me, even with infinite health they have trouble killing me. Pwned!!!!
02-27-2011, 05:08 PM #94
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Modern Warfare 2 [1.12 Patch Details]
Source:You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // February 15, 2011

The inevitable Mw2 1.12 patch is coming very soon! Robert Bowling, the community manager of Infinity Ward, has just tweeted the following:

On the Infinity Ward websites they go into detail about what's going to be in the 1.12 patch.

Looks like hackers may have to start from phase one again, if they plan on modding warfare once more...

a Little Bit Late Dont You Think Infinity Ward
02-27-2011, 07:02 PM #95
Originally posted by DECKIE123 View Post
what do you mean 3arc fails? Are you saying 3arc fails with mw2?

dude hes saying tryach fails at everything and the only thing they done usefull is nazi zombies and have you heard of the term "tryached" well its where your gettin shot and pass a wall and he kills you....and the killcam shows you passing the wall but hes shooting in the same spot and you die......mw2 is a really a badass game...its just the users make it gay like noobtubers and campers, tryarch shouldnt have a damn right to make a cod they made black ops look all badass then when we get it is SHIT....but just wait til this november when mw3 comes out made by infanity ward, sledgehammer games, and raven.. so hope you learned something Smile Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by okok2 View Post
Pwned.end of this ****ing hacker age of shit, online hackers are shit the ****ing need infinite health to kill me, even with infinite health they have trouble killing me. Pwned!!!!

not tryin to be a dick here but theres a thing called start and leave game opition....i hack but i dont use god mode i give it to people soo they think hes the hacker >Smile but hey haters going to hate by the way its a damn game get the **** over it...No

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by No
Do you think all the hacks on Mw2 are gonna be patched?

well no shit sher-lock
02-27-2011, 07:30 PM #96
DAHENNERZZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Modern Warfare 2 [1.12 Patch Details]

Good back to normal playing Winky Winky
02-27-2011, 07:31 PM #97
Hmm I wonder if IW waited this long on purpose. Maybe they waited for all the hackers to update to 3.56, and now with the FTP, they can't re-apply a patch. Great job IW! I love challenge lobbies and all but when every single game is a hacked lobby, it turns you off. Claps
02-27-2011, 07:32 PM #98
ツSparky
Teddy <3
i h8 online cl's...... Private ones are alright but online..... Pff.
02-27-2011, 07:59 PM #99
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
i dont think there gunna patch they said they were but they havent for awhile
03-04-2011, 08:53 AM #100
Default Avatar
CRISI80
no doubt they will !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo