02-15-2011, 07:18 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modern Warfare 2 [1.12 Patch Details]
Source:You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. // By: ClutchLikeMelo // February 15, 2011

The inevitable Mw2 1.12 patch is coming very soon! Robert Bowling, the community manager of Infinity Ward, has just tweeted the following:

Originally posted by another user
The latest Modern Warfare 2 patch, to address online security issues, will release for all platforms and is now in QA You must login or register to view this content.

On the Infinity Ward websites they go into detail about what's going to be in the 1.12 patch.

Originally posted by another user
The latest patch for Modern Warfare 2 has finished production and is now going through internal quality assurance. This new title update will address security issues that have affected online play.

We plan to release this update for all platforms (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC). No release date is set at this time. Once an ETA is established, it will be posted here.

In addition to the security updates, this patch will also address a small geo exploit on the map Fuel, which players exploited in order to get inside a rock on the outskirts of the map.

Looks like hackers may have to start from phase one again, if they plan on modding warfare once more...

The following 22 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

0B4M4, Ahsoka Tano, Beta-, Calebbeast, Devilreapr, Drake, fat3, FoxkaZ, Hullanta, jovany2008, K-Brizzle, kart0on15, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Houston, Pass Word, Potassium, Skiip x, TheUberFail, TMAN242, Wild., xRafiq-, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX
03-07-2011, 06:18 AM #146
Console
Keepin it real
finally! now i can play mw2 on ps3 again without every S&Awesome face match being a challenge lobby
03-07-2011, 06:29 AM #147
i just hope that this new patch prevents hackers from cleaning my challenges and my titles...
03-07-2011, 06:45 AM #148
Just like a few other posts on here I also do CL but am really glad they are fixing this I just cant stand the idiot little kids who think they're cool for FUKIN up peoples stats and deranking people. I remember when CL first started when only a handful of people could host them and everyone hated on them for not releasing even though they were told this would happen and of course they were right because now the same people who begged for it to be released now want it fixed lol it's funny how stuff happens sometimes.

The following user thanked The Timer for this useful post:

jordan1985
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM #149
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
lol they fix the rock.
If they just fixed a few other things in the game a lot of people would go back to playing it including me.

off topic: did you make that scanline in your sig yourself? :carling:
03-08-2011, 06:48 PM #150
xSlimShadyx
Little One
i liked the hacks and all but i mean it was getting too common, i wouldnt mind it every once and a while but it get to the point where it was ridiculous. the big patch i want out is no auto-70!~
03-08-2011, 07:04 PM #151
andge12
Gym leader
Lol, gonna be alot different nowdays
03-08-2011, 07:25 PM #152
Seems the patch was real. I had to update today. Back to MW2 for some legit but kicking.
03-08-2011, 08:23 PM #153
WOOT! Legit Winky Winky
03-08-2011, 09:12 PM #154
liam a
Banned
i hate mw2..end off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo