03-29-2011, 03:36 AM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA V Characters?
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // March 28th, 2011.

A new post has been released today by Take-Two, the owners of the Grand Theft Auto Franchise. The post was a private casting notice looking for actors:

You must login or register to view this content.

What connects that casting call to GTA is the character named James Pedeastoncan. He was in previous GTA games.

Originally posted by another user

James Pedeaston is a child molester wanted in Malaysia and is being investigated by the FBI. He hosted The Wild Traveler show on WCTR in 1992, although it is apparently syndicated to nine other stations (not heard in-game). He enjoys traveling the world and logging some of his most ‘exotic’ encounters in his travelogue, some of which he accidentally reads on-air to the disgust of the listeners. His favourite memory seems to be a relationship with a boy named Avrindar in Sri Lanka. His show appears to be so reviled by his listeners that at one point, he receives few calls which are not supportive. For example, a caller tells him to stop droning on about other countries and focus on talking about where he lives. At one point he received a phone call from a suicidal man in Verdant Bluffs who wanted to go to hell. Pedeaston replies with “Me too! Buy me a refrigerator magnet when you get there”. In GTA IV, he was arrested by the Indonesian police after being suspected of child molesting in Bali, Indonesia in 2003.[/I][/B]

Nothing has been proven yet nor has any information on this find been released.

The following 33 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

AgentMini, Alpha, Bagles, Bubbles., ChefHOU, Dante., FuzzaMuzza, Girby2K11, H!MOM, iPeNeTrATIoNz, Kervrn, killa skillz, KuSH_SM0kE, Lucy Pinder, MarioDaKid, Mezzid, MidgetGangBang, Mr.Oppossum, mrbonno, Mugen904, Night Wolf, oO_NeoN, Pimp, ProxiesAreFtw, REVeran, Shepleklet, Stone, Surikizu, trapshift, TurboD16, willz360@yahoo, xRafiq-
04-23-2011, 10:12 PM #92
Thats awesome, for some reason i thought gta iv was the last one :/
04-26-2011, 12:26 AM #93
hopefully it be in San Andreas again that would be cool San Andreas was the best in my opinion
04-27-2011, 04:07 AM #94
PhYzIcX
Bounty hunter
Always loved the gta games. cant wait for this one no matter who the characters are.
04-30-2011, 02:12 AM #95
Nice I just cant wait
04-30-2011, 02:15 AM #96
Naruto
Dark Knight
Finally something that's not about PSN today
04-30-2011, 07:37 PM #97
IiTz ShAnE
NoVa x ChAoZz
Sounds good. Will be waiting for more info
04-30-2011, 11:04 PM #98
wow is going to have some pretty interesting characters
05-01-2011, 03:31 AM #99
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
"His favourite memory seems to be a relationship with a boy named Avrindar in Sri Lanka." Wtf, we're getting a gay boy now?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

I can't wait for the game to come out, I always loved GTA, my first GTA was san andreas, and they were missing a lot of great things from san andreas in gta 4, like cheats, in gta san andreas, you went online and found anything, any type of cheat, and fun cheats, also there were features like kissing girls, some girls reject you and other girls dont, bang girls on a car and realism like you have to go to gym a lot to grow muscles and get strong, sprint faster, have body etc.. and you're the one choosing what you wanna do in the gym, the character gets hungry, you have to go to burger shot when you get hungry or you die, there were planes too, many types of planes, in gta 4 idk why but they only have helicopters, and in san andreas you can even drive a train, hope they do it better this time. Of course I still remember the fact that you can create your own car, add nitro, make it be fast, change color, add stuff to the design of it, it was epic. Also there was prison, but there were no prisoners, I think that in this 1 they should include a prison with prisoners, and you can just walk in and start killing cops and shooting cells to help prisoners escape, or kill prisoners.
Last edited by xShadow ; 05-01-2011 at 03:43 AM.
05-01-2011, 03:48 AM #100
Mizzzark
Little One
Cant wait Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo