04-14-2011, 02:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i got zombiecraft and couldnt find a download link/torrent for the new map "Observation Deck" so i just bought it its only $1.10 and uploaded it to mediafire so everyone can have it for free!
enjoy!
Link removed
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 04-17-2011 at 12:31 PM.
04-17-2011, 12:33 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Download link removed until a virus scan is provided by OP.
04-17-2011, 01:44 PM #21
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
Originally posted by TheFurryTank View Post
You will need the Zombiecraft mod found at You must login or register to view this content.

After downloading Zombiecraft (you need a registered acc on their site), simply run the installer that comes with it and it will do all the work for you. Note that you can't have any other mods installed before using.

Then go to the .minecraft folder (run, %appdata%), open the new folder in there called "zcmaps", and put the UNZIPPED map (Observation Deck) in there with the other two.

And then you will see what we're talking about when we say it doesn't work.

Makes alot more sense and ok ima do that and try doing what i did to see if it works..
04-17-2011, 03:23 PM #22
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Originally posted by Rager View Post
Makes alot more sense and ok ima do that and try doing what i did to see if it works..

The map doesn't even connect to a database.

No internet connection was made when I tried running the map.
04-17-2011, 04:50 PM #23
KapoMusic
Originally posted by Prodigyz View Post
The map doesn't even connect to a database.

No internet connection was made when I tried running the map.

Ok so i was right. Unzip the map.

go to the txt file and where it says

subject - (put ur name)
04-17-2011, 11:11 PM #24
Originally posted by Rager View Post
Ok so i was right. Unzip the map.

go to the txt file and where it says

subject - (put ur name)

Anddddd..... nothing happened. Twice.

Are you sure that the "test subject #whatever" is needed to load the map, or is it just part of the map description and has no effect? If it worked for you and Zombiecraft loaded it, more details please.

If anyone actually purchased the map and has it working for them would you be so kind as to confirm what the map description shows when you load it?

On a side note, the other maps don't like being messed with. As soon as I made ANY changes, or even something as simple as unzipping and then zipping them again, they failed to load. They also crashed my minecraft when I attempted to load them as a regular world without the mod :\
04-17-2011, 11:23 PM #25
KapoMusic
Originally posted by TheFurryTank View Post
Anddddd..... nothing happened. Twice.

Are you sure that the "test subject #whatever" is needed to load the map, or is it just part of the map description and has no effect? If it worked for you and Zombiecraft loaded it, more details please.

If anyone actually purchased the map and has it working for them would you be so kind as to confirm what the map description shows when you load it?

On a side note, the other maps don't like being messed with. As soon as I made ANY changes, or even something as simple as unzipping and then zipping them again, they failed to load. They also crashed my minecraft when I attempted to load them as a regular world without the mod :\

All of the above happened to me. I really dont know what can be done.
04-25-2011, 09:23 AM #26
everyone theres this hack/patch for it on youtube ill post the link tomorrow Happy :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
05-06-2011, 11:25 PM #27
this is preatty cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo