04-14-2011, 02:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i got zombiecraft and couldnt find a download link/torrent for the new map "Observation Deck" so i just bought it its only $1.10 and uploaded it to mediafire so everyone can have it for free!
enjoy!
Link removed
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 04-17-2011 at 12:31 PM.
04-15-2011, 03:28 AM #2
thanks for putting this up i wanted the map but my parents were strickt
about paying for stuff online so they said no but thank you for putting it up u get 10 thumbs up :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

hey i just tryed it and i cant seem to get it working it says i need to by the map do u have any idea what i can do cause i really want to play the map
04-15-2011, 02:13 PM #3
alright thnx! im trying to install it now i'll let you know if it worked! :bro:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah unfortunatly you'll have to buy it.. i'll play around with the configurations but i dont think it's gona work :(
Last edited by hahaowned2 ; 04-15-2011 at 02:16 PM.
04-15-2011, 04:03 PM #4
you cant play it lol zombiecraft creators anticipated this so your name gets put in a data base when you actually buy it so if your name is not in the db you cant play
04-15-2011, 07:45 PM #5
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
Im pretty sure i can get on my PC edit the files so that anyone can play. This doesnt connect to any database if your playing offline so im sure i can do it.
04-15-2011, 11:20 PM #6
Downloaded, shoved the map in, fired up Zombiecraft, and double clicked on Observation Deck from the map selection.

And waited.

And waited.

And then punched the screen.

Doesn't even give me any sort of buy message like the above posters have claimed, just completely fails to load, yet I can select it as a map.
04-16-2011, 02:10 PM #7
Originally posted by Rager View Post
Im pretty sure i can get on my PC edit the files so that anyone can play. This doesnt connect to any database if your playing offline so im sure i can do it.

k can u tell me if u manage to do tht plz
04-16-2011, 04:56 PM #8
KapoMusic
I will try what i said today see what i can do.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Update : I got the game to work i was able to walk around. Open doors but the game itself doesnt seem to start ill work on that.
04-16-2011, 04:57 PM #9
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Originally posted by JPOKeefe View Post
so i got zombiecraft and couldnt find a download link/torrent for the new map "Observation Deck" so i just bought it its only $1.10 and uploaded it to mediafire so everyone can have it for free!
enjoy!
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan...............
04-16-2011, 05:00 PM #10
KapoMusic
Originally posted by Mr.
Virus scan...............

Download was fine but yea i guess he should have put the scan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo