05-14-2011, 04:36 AM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, MW3 has been officially confirmed today in multiple ways. Firstly, three teaser videos have been released on the CALLOFDUTY youtube channel.

And also, FourZeroTwo has confirmed it via twitter with You must login or register to view this content. tweet, quoted below.

Originally posted by FourZeroTwo
A lot of hype & a lot of leaked info on #MW3, some still accurate, some not. To avoid spoiling the experience, I'd wait for the real reveal.

402 then posted this:

Originally posted by FourZeroTwo
https://fzt.me/MW3now Wasn’t planned, but you’re clearly hyped, so here is the 1st of many Modern Warfare 3 videos coming in hot today! #MW3
Last edited by Jake ; 05-14-2011 at 06:59 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

--Ben-, -NextGenMayhem-, .JiampyPotter, 420, Assassin, Ayanami, b0snian, bigit1029, BooshMayne, ChefHOU, cian232, Clutch Hunterr, courtjester51, Dante., defwegwreh, DeNoMix, Dexter., Dr. Dre, Drackos, Ehhx, Extended, Hakaan, Hoang, Hondarydr, IRiSe_GodFather, jamesyk2, KeithH4666, kiddblaze18, King Dylan, M_OK, manster, User23434, Mikeisking, N.W.A, ogbrandon, Omshivam, waltuO, Pauly, Pixie Lott, PussayPatrol, Reaper, RETRO-STATE, sebsqr, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shepleklet, T Vyrus, thee3nd, TMAN242, Weescotty, Wfloydboy16, xRafiq-
05-14-2011, 06:06 PM #92
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
To restate what I've said concerning the series in the past, my interest in the Call of Duty series has declined significantly over the past few years. There are two things about Modern Warfare 3, however, that are striking my interest:

- Locations: France, Germany, Britain, and the United States are significant areas in the world. Moreover, these are all nations that fought in the Great War and World War II. Could Modern Warfare 3 be a translation for World War 3? Whether or not it is, these locations still offer a lot in terms of visuals and some pretty sweet gameplay opportunities.

- Activision's potential: Activision's statements on Modern Warfare 3 have been quite optimistic, and with information that has come out in the past few days, it seems they're finally taking some major steps forward to put them back in the serious FPS competition. The ability to destroy your environment is absolutely essential at this point in the game, because their main competitor (Battlefield) has offered this for quite some time already. Activision not only has to catch up with some mechanics Battlefield has had for awhile, but they also will have to perfect them.

It's too soon for me to get excited, but hey, we'll see how this goes.
05-14-2011, 08:11 PM #93
Originally posted by Clutch
Bare in mind that w/o SoH Pro the Intervention was horrid to QS with, not sure why people are fond of it tbh...

I use Marathon with the Intervention and I was actually quite good lol, I hope SoH is brought back to the snipers unlike Black Ops where it took them forever to make it happen.
05-14-2011, 09:05 PM #94
Originally posted by SiiK View Post
I use Marathon with the Intervention and I was actually quite good lol, I hope SoH is brought back to the snipers unlike Black Ops where it took them forever to make it happen.

SoH is fine but not SoH Pro(faster ADS), that made the game horribly unbalanced, made noobs QS and gave snipers a bad name.
05-15-2011, 01:41 AM #95
Originally posted by Clutch
SoH is fine but not SoH Pro(faster ADS), that made the game horribly unbalanced, made noobs QS and gave snipers a bad name.

I love sniping so you might have a different view on the sniping, I love QS Winky Winky
05-15-2011, 02:05 AM #96
mw3 i likeee
05-15-2011, 02:15 AM #97
trailer looks nice so far, can't wait for more info.
05-15-2011, 03:58 AM #98
ikr Why didnt they make a cod mission in australia :( that woulda been mad for me :P
05-15-2011, 05:17 AM #99
i hope more info and trailers come out soon Smile
05-15-2011, 06:11 AM #100
Originally posted by SwaG View Post
I love sniping so you might have a different view on the sniping, I love QS Winky Winky

QS was better on CoD4 w/ the reg scope, back when it actually took skill to do and therefore you weren't getting screamed at by the opposition just for sniping.

Just go play CoD4, you'll see how much better & more balanced the M40A3 was.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo