05-31-2011, 08:05 PM #1
Solo
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PSN To Be Fully Up By June 3rd!
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: .Solo. // May 31st, '11

As we all know, PSN has been struck hard by hackers. PSN was down for weeks, and when it came back up; it didn't include all of its features.

Sony has constantly thrown up different dates to when it will be back, but now Sony is promising that it will be fully restored by this Friday; at least for us Americans, Europeans, and Aussies.

Here is a complete list of what's going up:
Originally posted by another user
- Full functionality on PlayStation Store

- In-game commerce

- Ability to redeem vouchers and codes

- Full functionality on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs

- Full functionality on Media Go

I can say, that many users will be glad to see PSN back up on its feet, but some may have lost confidence in Sony's ability to provide us with a positive gaming experience.

Thanks for reading my first article. I hope you enjoyed it. Smile

The following 29 users say thank you to Solo for this useful post:

Gaia, AlabamaHit, Alex, davirus_, dkfallen, FlutterShy, FoxkaZ, gola, Goldberg, Grimsley33, hyperj123, iNexus, Inferno_Ace, Jannis96, Jerry_, joshblake8808, Justin, Kaoticspik, Monkey_With_Fury, NeedaLifeSoon, Night Wolf, Pedobear, Potassium, Samberg, Storm, TONEY777, xGrOw_My_OwNx, xkia
05-31-2011, 09:45 PM #20
xkia
No Idea
thanks for info i cant wait for store Smile
05-31-2011, 10:12 PM #21
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by .Solo. View Post
PSN To Be Fully Up By June 3rd!
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: .Solo. // May 31st, '11

As we all know, PSN has been struck hard by hackers. PSN was down for weeks, and when it came back up; it didn't include all of its features.

Sony has constantly thrown up different dates to when it will be back, but now Sony is promising that it will be fully restored by this Friday; at least for us Americans, Europeans, and Aussies.

I can say, that many users will be glad to see PSN back up on its feet, but some may have lost confidence in Sony's ability to provide us with a positive gaming experience.

Well done on your first article whilst being in the news team! Keep up the good work :y:. (Oh and did you copy NGT's sig with the 4 icon things? Happy)
05-31-2011, 10:14 PM #22
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by Ben
Well done on your first article whilst being in the news team! Keep up the good work :y:. (Oh and did you copy NGT's sig with the 4 icon things? Happy)

Jayy created it. It's in the news team section. Winky Winky Thought it would apply to me now. Smile
05-31-2011, 10:45 PM #23
Alex
Balls of Steel
never trust Sony and their dates.
05-31-2011, 11:49 PM #24
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
PSN To Be Fully Up By June 3rd!

Can't prove it, but knowing you as I do, I am sure this is a copy paste, probably from NGT.
Besides I already did a thread about this at 4.04PM and gave the proper sources and credits, to My Mom who helped me type the bigger words.

You know I jest , even for the groans I get from the Team Blog app failures Awesome face

You going to do good at this with your Georgetown U education, law degree, aced Lsats, and minor in Journalism. ( threw that last one in to piss off the wanna bees) :y:

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

Solo
05-31-2011, 11:55 PM #25
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
Can't prove it, but knowing you as I do, I am sure this is a copy paste, probably from NGT.
Besides I already did a thread about this at 4.04PM and gave the proper sources and credits, to My Mom who helped me type the bigger words.

You know I jest , even for the groans I get from the Team Blog app failures Awesome face

You going to do good at this with your Georgetown U education, law degree, aced Lsats, and minor in Journalism. ( threw that last one in to piss off the wanna bees) :y:

Don't let a woman have a more expansive vocabulary than you, especially your mom. :p

I didn't know I had wannabes...link or gtfo.:carling:
06-01-2011, 12:04 AM #26
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
Don't let a woman have a more expansive vocabulary than you, especially your mom. :p

I didn't know I had wannabes...link or gtfo.:carling:

I don't think she paid that much for it!! Awesome face
06-01-2011, 12:06 AM #27
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
I don't think she paid that much for it!! Awesome face

Cheap women... No
06-01-2011, 12:07 AM #28
Naruto
Dark Knight
Finally something interesting this week...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo