08-09-2011, 09:03 PM #74
And so the cycle goes.:
A new CoD title is released > The community is dissatisfied and directs hate towards the developers > New CoD is unveiled > Community is in awe and anticipation > Game releases, fun for a month until everybody begins to complain once again. Repeat. This is no negativity, this is the raw reality.

Although, I must say I enjoy how the game actually SEEMS to run smoother than Black Ops; not to mention the sharper visuals.
08-09-2011, 09:05 PM #75
Maxwell-Gunner
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HairLikeF33LErased View Post
Remember he said they did refinements to the knife. To help prevent panic knifing and a lunge of godmode.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

ACR, SCAR, G36, 1887, Forgot the pistols name.

What looks like a preview of 5 of the maps.

AC-130, Attack Dogs. Looks like the new killstreak system is based off points rather than kills. Assuming 1 Kill =1 point and One flag cap = 1 or 2 points.

I think the pistol is a FN Five-Seven
08-09-2011, 09:08 PM #76
Originally posted by Legaljuana View Post
And so the cycle goes.:
A new CoD title is released > The community is dissatisfied and directs hate towards the developers > New CoD is unveiled > Community is in awe and anticipation > Game releases, fun for a month until everybody begins to complain once again. Repeat. This is no negativity, this is the raw reality.

Although, I must say I enjoy how the game actually SEEMS to run smoother than Black Ops; not to mention the sharper visuals.

this is the truth. Everyone gets hype because its a NEW GAME. Once I seen black ops I knew something was wrong it just didn't look so great. Once this game drops and once everyone finds what gun is "overpowered" then the bitching begins. One thing I hope is that mw3 does not have the lag that black ops has. I know its been said that both system should be the same but until we get the game we will not know
08-09-2011, 09:09 PM #77
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Legaljuana View Post
And so the cycle goes.:

Very true but i don't fit in that category
08-09-2011, 09:09 PM #78
Liam
In my man cave
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Liam ; 08-09-2011 at 09:13 PM.
08-09-2011, 09:21 PM #79
TheRock_
Climbing up the ladder
dat explosive in the end was a multiplayer map, so shows some multiplayer stuff like jagurnat alsoo they have models in this game .. ppl are going to abuse that on the start of game
08-09-2011, 09:22 PM #80
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
looks like combat training with some nice ass addons. The pred missle is back . Perfect for DEMO =D.
Last edited by Pimp ; 08-09-2011 at 09:24 PM.
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM #81
shooterace247
I defeated!
Looks so better than zombies I like the fact you can bring in extra people to fight with you and you can actually use perks and killstreaks in a horde mode like zombies it adds something extra to the game also you can rank up as well which makes it even better they have obviously put alot of effort into this spec ops mode to make it better than the zombie horde mode in black ops hope the multiplayer is the same I will buy this game.
08-09-2011, 09:32 PM #82
Phrenzy
Suck My Cock
awesome!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo