10-07-2011, 07:54 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I gotta admit, I really wasn't extremely stoked for MW3. Sure, I was looking forward to it, but it's not much new stuff. But now I have seen that IW has some surprises in store for us in the campaign, and I can't lie, I'm excited.

So I proudly present to you, the new MW "Redemption" Trailer.

The following 24 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO., Alex, Alpha, Assassin, Budz, crazyface, Drug, dubeyduck, IzBoogz, Joey Essex, joolsno1killa, juddylovespizza, King Dylan, LINUX♥, morgan8088, Pimp, sciz0r, Securing_Bravo, Steel Gaming, Swade, the stuff, Uk_ViiPeR, x420XP, xRafiq-

The following 14 users groaned at NP Carling26 for this awful post:

aBoss, Alfa, ChefHOU, IDontbreak, NeedaFlameSoon, oHai My Name Is, psychobe@n, SolidGS, SuperYuper, T-Icey, Weescotty, Wondoh, Xbox 180, xLew--
10-07-2011, 07:58 PM #2
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
It is still shit tho.. -.-
These kind of trailers with this "action" or "scene" is what we see every year.

It will most likely have the same 4 hours of brainless shooting mixed with tough guy one-liners we've come to expect from this franchise.

I see that the graphics now look more like Black Ops than Mw2 which is a "thumb down"
they should really improve their engine with some better animations, better destruction and physics. I'm not saying destruction like Battlefield because that's why we have it there for... when I say "better" I'm basically saying not too fantasy and cheap, I mean it is 2011 almost 2012 not 2000. But I guess that that won't change, maybe at least they will upgrade their engine to 720p at least for the next gen. lol

But I understand them, why improve if people keep buying? I'm really happy that that Battlefield is getting more and more popular and getting closer to Call of Duty in terms of popularity, so that way they see they have competition and they move their ass and start to Work. Improve. And innovate.
Last edited by T-Icey ; 10-10-2011 at 04:32 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

SweatyMidgets, IcyDose, morgan8088, Mugen904, oHai My Name Is, TheUnkn0wn, TrytoYOLO, Uk_ViiPeR, Xbox 180, xLew--

The following 7 users groaned at T-Icey for this awful post:

dkfallen, FAKA_ELITE, Honeybro, Kellis, oG GUNN3R, SiCKaZiTGeTz, x420XP
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM #3
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
I.W rehash their games and now even clips for trailers...

The following 2 users groaned at juddylovespizza for this awful post:

Assassin, oG GUNN3R
10-07-2011, 08:01 PM #4
dishcloth
12% STD free
I'm so ****ing stocked for this. Can't wait any longer!!
10-07-2011, 08:02 PM #5
FrOzTi
Gym leader
God damnn i am stuck in awe
10-07-2011, 08:05 PM #6
qwerew
Member Of The Pewdiepie Bro Army
ehhh... im still not excited :(

The following 3 users say thank you to qwerew for this useful post:

Dubsy, RaichuHD, Swade
10-07-2011, 08:07 PM #7
Man, i think this is a come back to the Call of Duties since black ops wasn't that good. I don't know about you guys... but, i can't wait to play MW3.

The following user thanked killway1 for this useful post:

oG GUNN3R
10-07-2011, 08:07 PM #8
Originally posted by NP
I gotta admit, I really wasn't extremely stoked for MW3. Sure, I was looking forward to it, but it's not much new stuff. But now I have seen that IW has some surprises in store for us in the campaign, and I can't lie, I'm excited.

So I proudly present to you, the new MW "Redemption" Trailer.

This remind me of COD 4 campaign and your user title is grammatically incorrect
It should be: Trolling is an art:carling:
10-07-2011, 08:13 PM #9
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
i was really excited for mw3 but then when i heard they were using the same engine as mw2,i was instantly let down.

The following user thanked rhys0065 for this useful post:

Ac3z-iGoD

The following user groaned rhys0065 for this awful post:

FrOzTi
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM #10
Assassin
Easter Egg!
just another thread took over by the haters. if you have nothing good to say then why re-post the crap we`ve been hearing for the past f*kin months?
Last edited by Assassin ; 10-07-2011 at 08:58 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

iTruceFret, Dr. Dre, robot6527, Wondoh, x420XP

The following 4 users groaned at Assassin for this awful post:

DirtyDudeOnline, FrOzTi,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo