10-26-2011, 04:33 PM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

GTA V Will Be Set in Los Angeles
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Kaspa // 26th October 2011

For multiple years the next city to be chose for the new GTA has been rumored to be in multiple locations such as; London, New York, Washington D.C, Las Vegas, Miami etc. Today the rumors have been set straight as it has been confirmed that the location will be set in Los Angeles. I was hoping for it to be somewhere else rather than in the U.S. for once, but it appears this trend will carry on now as the location has been confirmed to be in Los Angleles. They may have chose LA as it would be easier to use the LA Noire map template, that's just speculation but it seems likely. Why make a new map template if you could use a pre-made template that took 5years to make, right?

I've been reading from multiple sources that GTA V could possibly feature more than one character to be playable in GTA V. This doesn't come as a shock considering in GTA IV users had the ability to play as Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, or Luis Lopez. If you had purchased retail game and the two downloadable episodes along with it.

What are your thoughts on the location being set in LA?
Last edited by Kaspa ; 10-26-2011 at 04:38 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Kaspa for this useful post:

Budz, iWarrior, Liam, Mr.Oppossum, NJN, Omniplasma, Reaper, Sandyballz, Stack0verfl0w, Stub Hero, Swade, VHS, Wretch 32, xHeAVeN

The following 3 users groaned at Kaspa for this awful post:

AIpha, Bama205, Naruto
10-26-2011, 10:06 PM #11
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
I loved GTA Vice City and GTA IV, and I'm pretty sure they will do a great job with this location as well :y: Happy
10-26-2011, 11:19 PM #12
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
Someone posted speculation of it being in LA, this is confirmation.

:derp:
no it was confirm and like i said already posted!
10-26-2011, 11:24 PM #13
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by Bama205 View Post
no it was confirm and like i said already posted!

Link please.
10-26-2011, 11:44 PM #14
VHS
Has been a while
I have no problem with the location being in L.A. but it would be nice to see locations outside the U.S... I mean from NYC to L.A. is not much of a revolutionary landscape change (maybe demographic though) and they had 5 years to put this together... But I guess the developers decided to stay in the U.S. to keep the story line more plausible and relatable to the masses in terms of the infamous gangs/criminal organization that appeared in previous games (Russian/italian Mob, Triads etc.) And to keep the game geographically interesting and fun.

-Off Topic-

ton of hot chicks in L.A. :happycry:
10-27-2011, 12:17 AM #15
karimkz
Space Ninja
TBH from past rumors, Kotaku IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE... but still I wish it was in Vegas cuz that wudda been sweeeeet!!
10-27-2011, 12:24 AM #16
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
I know Rockstar is going to do it right. I'm hoping to be able to drive around the city and see the similarities. Can't wait!
10-27-2011, 12:46 AM #17
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Can't wait for more information on this!
10-27-2011, 01:25 AM #18
psp123
Haxor!
Cant wait for it love GTA
10-27-2011, 01:38 AM #19
Alt
Banned
Can't wait for the trailer!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo