11-01-2011, 01:57 AM #1
obama
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now Mw3 has dog tags, what a copy cat, you can tell mw3 look up to battlefield 3

The following user thanked obama for this useful post:

Ada Wong

The following 15 users groaned at obama for this awful post:

-Steven-, Anthony, Assassin, bamf526, Clutch Hunterr, Cpt.Slow, GQGK, HecmanHD, JokerLol, KINGMANI, Modus, romu_76, thalx, Trunks, XHaveNOFearX
11-01-2011, 11:46 AM #2
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Maybe but I'm sure all games "borrow" something from another game.....

The following user thanked teeth08 for this useful post:

thalx
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM #3
Ada Wong
So cute!
another idea stealing they STEAL every thing from other games and combine em toghether and say "OMGz Our game is epic" (but is is not)
11-01-2011, 06:33 PM #4
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by obama View Post
Now Mw3 has dog tags, what a copy cat, you can tell mw3 look up to battlefield 3

Every game usually does take from another game... For instance, the melee in battlefield 3 is basically the same as killzone's 3 melee.:carling:
11-01-2011, 06:45 PM #5
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Get over it -.-'
11-02-2011, 06:07 AM #6
Ok, so? Battlelog copied CoD Elite and that Halo thing. Every game takes ideas from other games, silly goose. You just have to stop being so ignorant Smile

The following user thanked bamf526 for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
11-02-2011, 06:18 AM #7
Oh dear, more fanboyism /facepalm

I don't care if you prefer BF3 or MW3, but don't just make stupid claims like this as if it makes your preference superior.

And really, what a stupid complaint. Gahhh... the mind boggles... must stop... will never end rage otherwise...
11-02-2011, 07:45 AM #8
GQGK
Skillz
Now Mw3 has dog tags, what a copy cat, you can tell mw3 look up to battlefield 3

Actually dogtags have been around since before battlefield 3. Bad company 2 had them and I'm sure that's not the first battlefield that had them.

Originally posted by bamf526 View Post
Ok, so? Battlelog copied CoD Elite and that Halo thing. Every game takes ideas from other games, silly goose. You just have to stop being so ignorant Smile

Battlelog (or some form of it) has also been around for a while. Call of duty elite started with world at war really though. With that silly web code you had to punch in online.

But I really don't care who it first. I just want it to have said feature, and execute said feature well. Whatever that feature be.
11-02-2011, 09:23 AM #9
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

So what who cares it's a new feature stop complaining.
11-02-2011, 11:59 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
DICE's dogtag idea has been around since it was first introduced in Battlefield 2142. Those were the days. :happycry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo