11-22-2011, 12:41 AM #1
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is useless but I see in this Forum that people are challenging others for the longest Headshot. (Isn't this useless? xDDDD)
OK... if you really want the Longest Headshot and might be one of the best in the Leaderboards, then look at this:

Tutorial wrote in my style, because I understand a bit French (I'm Swiss)

1 - You will need a Boost Partner for this Challenge.
2 - Try to enter an empty Ranked server (Conquest Mode with a large Map) for example Operation Firestorm.
3 - If you are in the same Team, one person needs to switch to the other Team.
4 - If you're the Challenge-Whore, be sure to choose the engineer class equipped with the EOD-Bot.
5 - Take a helicopter and go to an off-limit area (back from you spawn).
6 - Place the robot on the ground and drive it to the enemy's base far out away (You need have really much patience for it, need a lot of time).
7 - Your booostmate follows your robot in a helicopter or he waits until you arrive.
8 - He gets out of the helicopter and goes prone on front your EOD-Bot.
9 - Kill him finally with this HEADSHOT.
11 - Quit or just play the rest of the match.
- ENJOY YOUR HEADSHOT LENGHT -
Last edited by Toptuning ; 11-22-2011 at 12:43 AM.
11-22-2011, 01:54 AM #2
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Damn, the secret got out. After seeing the longest head shot leader board I knew no one could possibly get a head shot from that far away (you couldn't possibly see that far). After realizing in the Beta that you could get a head shot with the EOD bot I knew this is how those crazy distance head shots were done.
11-22-2011, 02:04 AM #3
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Damn, the secret got out. After seeing the longest head shot leader board I knew no one could possibly get a head shot from that far away (you couldn't possibly see that far). After realizing in the Beta that you could get a head shot with the EOD bot I knew this is how those crazy distance head shots were done.

Oh ok, I though every time the people were lucky with a jet or helicopter to kill a enemy in this large distances who got marked in the minimal by a teammate. (Spot Bonus, you might know what I'm talking about) Smile
11-23-2011, 07:18 PM #4
scienide
Bounty hunter
oh my word.

i need try this!
shot for the post!
11-25-2011, 09:03 AM #5
SwizzoR
Save Point
Gonna give this a try when I get home... btw Toptuning, send me a friend request, I'm swiss as well! Torque_04

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo