12-19-2011, 04:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, whats your opinion on them? I think they are a little over used. Especially on the USAS-12. Not that they do as much damage as a grenade, but its like a full auto grenade launcher. I think they should take them out all together.
01-03-2012, 03:23 PM #20
Fag Rounds,oh i meant FRAG rounds are over powered. the Range and power its stupid
01-06-2012, 12:29 AM #21
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
Fag Rounds,oh i meant FRAG rounds are over powered. the Range and power its stupid

Not Happy or Sad Ever hear of backspace?

Jk that made me laugh.
01-06-2012, 03:07 AM #22
TwiiST
I am error
I think it's the point of them being on a fully automatic Shotgun and there abused, People who use them don't bother hitting the enemy just somewhere near them and what's more annoying people use them with Support which is pretty much unlimited ammo.
Mind you I have over 500 kills with the USAS and I did use them a lot but I do admit they are annoying.
01-06-2012, 04:07 AM #23
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
They've been used a couple times against me, but nothing to severe. Now that I say that, I'm probably going to get
wrecked next time I play Battlefield :p
01-07-2012, 12:53 AM #24
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Definitely overpowered. Don't think they're abused though as I can always take someone down with my trusted carbine.
01-07-2012, 02:31 AM #25
Assassin
Easter Egg!
goddam have they nerfed the freakin annoying USAS 12 yet?? with frag rounds its like a barrage of missiles coming towards you..
01-07-2012, 02:45 PM #26
I was playing Rush on Operation Metro last night and there was this 5 guys on the enemy team who spammed the USAS-12 with frag ammo. When they killed me I looked to see how many Service Stars they had and one guy had 82 Service Stars with the USAS-12! :O
01-08-2012, 03:48 PM #27
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
As the title says, whats your opinion on them? I think they are a little over used. Especially on the USAS-12. Not that they do as much damage as a grenade, but its like a full auto grenade launcher. I think they should take them out all together.

they r only used 4 range usas12, used as a sniper! to the op. f.s. tower to hill faaaaar away

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Woah. That is way too big of a nerf. DICE is going overboard because of all the players complaining. I think that 3-4 hits near the target with a 12g Frag round should kill them, and only 2 hits to kill them if the rounds hits them. 1 hit to the head should be a kill.

yup ppl complain sum m get nerfed
wat, next the jet? bs
01-09-2012, 10:53 PM #28
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
they r only used 4 range usas12, used as a sniper! to the op. f.s. tower to hill faaaaar away

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

yup ppl complain sum m get nerfed
wat, next the jet? bs

The jets have been buffed and nerfed multiple times. I have a feeling that with the f35 out now, they will reduce the damage against infantry because of how easy it is to get kills AtG (Air to Ground) with f35.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo