12-30-2011, 11:58 PM #1
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed since people like to cry about BF3 boosting, ITs JUST A GAME, GET OVER IT
Last edited by LetMeHelpYou ; 12-31-2011 at 05:00 PM.

The following 6 users groaned at LetMeHelpYou for this awful post:

Ada Wong, Assassin, Bush., casavult, Hitman, partypoker15
12-31-2011, 02:09 AM #2
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Go back to COD and keep your boosting there.

The following 4 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Bush., casavult, Hitman
12-31-2011, 02:25 AM #3
Like Assassin said.

Boosting in BF3... Keep that for CoD.
Last edited by casavult ; 12-31-2011 at 02:28 AM.

The following user thanked casavult for this useful post:

Hitman
12-31-2011, 05:42 AM #4
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by Assassin. View Post
Go back to COD and keep your boosting there.

if you weren't interested in boosting then why did you reply to this thread? i mean just to "groan" at me? that's pathetic
anyways

No thank you =) im okay. its my game i purchased it, i may do what i like with it, am i right?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by casavult View Post
Like Assassin said.

Boosting in BF3... Keep that for CoD.

same for you too bro
Last edited by LetMeHelpYou ; 12-31-2011 at 05:44 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at LetMeHelpYou for this awful post:

Assassin, Hitman
12-31-2011, 06:38 AM #5
Ada Wong
So cute!
Just Go from BF section to Cod Section if you like boosting can a COD fanboy ever play STH legit?

Boosting in BF deserves /facepalm s
12-31-2011, 07:18 AM #6
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
if you weren't interested in boosting then why did you reply to this thread? i mean just to "groan" at me? that's pathetic
anyways

No thank you =) im okay. its my game i purchased it, i may do what i like with it, am i right?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

same for you too bro

Ok yea i'll boost with you. NOT. How's about i get your PSN or your battlelog and report your arse to DICE and watch you get banned. Smile and someone on xbox360 find and report those noobs. Boosting shows you have no skill. And it takes the fun of the game away. After I hit max rank in the CoD games, I bailed on em. There was nothing left to unlock, nothing left to do. Then CL came out and I fu cked around with things like forge mode and bullet mods. It will simply get boring once you hit Col. Service Star 99 because you have nothing to work for.
12-31-2011, 09:44 AM #7
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
Just Go from BF section to Cod Section if you like boosting can a COD fanboy ever play STH legit?

Boosting in BF deserves /facepalm s

honestly i think i can beat you playing ligit in Battlefield and COD just cuz i boost doesnt mean i have no skill, what if i just want to rank up faster than usual? SMH.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Ok yea i'll boost with you. NOT. How's about i get your PSN or your battlelog and report your arse to DICE and watch you get banned. Smile and someone on xbox360 find and report those noobs. Boosting shows you have no skill. And it takes the fun of the game away. After I hit max rank in the CoD games, I bailed on em. There was nothing left to unlock, nothing left to do. Then CL came out and I fu cked around with things like forge mode and bullet mods. It will simply get boring once you hit Col. Service Star 99 because you have nothing to work for.

Report me buddy, its just a game, a game. So what if i get banned. ill keep doing it, and doing it. So you can go ahead and go cry about boosting to DICE and you can go ahead and Groan at my post honestly i wont give a crap =) you know why? cuz i dont care about losing points off of Fake Reputation on a website, its a website, For HACKING MODDING AND GLITCHING. Ugh i swear you guys have to get worked up because im hosting a boosting lobby wow,

The following user groaned LetMeHelpYou for this awful post:

Hitman
12-31-2011, 11:12 AM #8
You remind me of a faggot.

I was about to register just to tell you that but i actually had an account. BF3 boosting.... you sound pathetic.

The following user thanked vinogradov for this useful post:

Ada Wong
12-31-2011, 02:27 PM #9
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
honestly i think i can beat you playing ligit in Battlefield and COD just cuz i boost doesnt mean i have no skill, what if i just want to rank up faster than usual? SMH.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Report me buddy, its just a game, a game. So what if i get banned. ill keep doing it, and doing it. So you can go ahead and go cry about boosting to DICE and you can go ahead and Groan at my post honestly i wont give a crap =) you know why? cuz i dont care about losing points off of Fake Reputation on a website, its a website, For HACKING MODDING AND GLITCHING. Ugh i swear you guys have to get worked up because im hosting a boosting lobby wow,

LetMeHelpYou Boost
LetMeHelpYou Hack
LetMeHelpYou Beast!
Just LetMeHelpYou

i think you even fap for your selfs ass

and i dont need to play with you to prove im better at BF. cause i dont even have CoD i played BF from BF1 and BTW i dont boost No
Last edited by Ada Wong ; 12-31-2011 at 02:34 PM.
12-31-2011, 02:31 PM #10
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by another user
=LetMeHelpYou;4097865]honestly i think i can beat you playing ligit in Battlefield and COD just cuz i boost doesnt mean i have no skill, what if i just want to rank up faster than usual? SMH.

or a way to get banned faster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo