02-22-2012, 01:50 AM #1
Default Avatar
Lovol
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Rumor: Zombies in MW3? // 21st Feb. 2012 // You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content. // by Lovol

You must login or register to view this content.

In the picture above, you can see displayed in the Activision 404 page, there is a couple of silly reasons why the page has failed such as "terrible spelling", etc. But boxed, you can see that there is a "8% chance of Zombies." Can this be a hint, or just something silly like the other reasons? Only a thought due to the appearance of zombies in past Call of Duty games.

Bringing zombies to MW3 would be a major succes. Why? Well because statistics show that Call of Duty (CoD): Black Ops and CoD World at War had two of the most high-selling DLC's. Why? Zombies. It's not just a coincidence. So who knows. Maybe that snap was a hint and Activision will introduce zombies to their newest CoD, Modern Warfare 3.

Originally posted by Adam
The success of Black Ops' DLC goes well beyond previous Call of Duty titles, Activision exec Eric Hirshberg revealed at an investor relations event today. World at War moved nine million map packs in a comparable time frame, while Modern Warfare 2 checked in at 11 million.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Lovol ; 03-04-2012 at 05:26 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Lovol for this useful post:

chwy250, Coqui, Jared, Lucid Ghost, Modus, Omshivam, Reaper, Warlockplayer19, Venom, KFC

The following 3 users groaned at Lovol for this awful post:

KilogC, Monster-Energy, oG GUNN3R
02-22-2012, 02:13 AM #11
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
I personally don't see this being any type of hint. That pic has been on ELITE since launch day and I've seen it many times before.
Great article thought lovol :wub:

The following user thanked Chaz for this useful post:

Lovol
02-22-2012, 02:15 AM #12
Assassin
Easter Egg!
^^^ i agree, and zombies in mw3 wouldn`t work at all.
02-22-2012, 02:16 AM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Rumor: Zombies in MW3? // 21st Feb. 2012 // You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content. // by Lovol

You must login or register to view this content.

In the picture above, you can see displayed in the Activision 404 page, there is a couple of silly reasons why the page has failed such as "terrible spelling", etc. But boxed, you can see that there is a "8% chance of Zombies." Can this be a hint, or just something silly like the other reasons? Only a thought due to the appearance of zombies in past Call of Duty games.

Bringing zombies to MW3 would be a major succes. Why? Well because statistics show that Call of Duty (CoD): Black Ops and CoD World at War had two of the most high-selling DLC's. Why? Zombies. It's not just a coincidence. So who knows. Maybe that snap was a hint and Activision will introduce zombies to their newest CoD, Modern Warfare 3.

What do you guys think?

If zombies is added to this game... I would never play another game again...
02-22-2012, 02:18 AM #14
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
They were probably trying to be funny, who would have guess that people would be getting error screens so often. Elite fail....
02-22-2012, 02:22 AM #15
Guys. It doesn't say anything about mw3 and zombies. It says Errors for 404: Zombies which mean zombies caused the 404 error.
Its a joke by infinity ward but either way has nothing to do with zombies.
02-22-2012, 02:24 AM #16
zombies on this game will fail so bad.
good thread Lovol. :y: Gasp
02-22-2012, 02:37 AM #17
1. I think it would be a bad idea because mw3 is a modern set game not in the cold war like black ops is .
2.i dont see how the ray gun and other guns could fit into mw3.
3. the zombie map packs that people would want would stand in the way of infinity wards map pack ideas
02-22-2012, 03:12 AM #18
TGODxMAfiA
♚ ➊ ➌ ➌ ➐ ♚
I Personally Think They Should Get their Lazy Ass And Fix the game And Then add new stuff
02-22-2012, 03:25 AM #19
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
This would be great if they let you use all old maps from BO and W@W. I hope they add it and update the weapons because sometimes when I'm bored of MW3 I go to BO but I hate the old guns. :p

Originally posted by Lovol View Post
That'd be awesome. Black Ops zombies was incredible. But I always liked W@W too. Smile

World at War & Black Ops are made by Treyarch.
MW3 is made by Infinity Ward.

IF this is true, there's a .1% chance of there being a WAW/BO zombies map transfer to it.

Also, it is true that zombies is a Treyarch-exclusive thing, but hey, y'never know. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo