Post: (RUMOR) Endgame mappack possibly Manhattan Island? (discussion)
03-18-2012, 03:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nothing has been confirmed by dice but I have a friend in chicago that works for a Machinima company and he heard from his supervisors that the final bf3 mappack, Endgame, will possibly be a nuclear wasteland version of Manhattan Island. If you remember from the last campaign mission Blackburn kills or at least K.O.s solomon and then opens the case starring at a nuclear warhead. This warhead would be enough to take out times square and some of the surrounding area. It is possible that this would be the new map. A battle for Manhattan with a nuclear detonated Time Square. What are your thoughts? Obviously the facts can't be trusted because it's one of those "friend of a friend" things but I think this would be a good final mappack.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

Bush.
03-18-2012, 03:38 AM #2
Bush.
Long Gone Day
IM very much looking forward to see what Dima does. I CANT FUCKING WAIT! Badass
03-18-2012, 02:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Bush. View Post
IM very much looking forward to see what Dima does. I CANT $#@!ING WAIT! Badass

ikr. same here.
03-18-2012, 03:17 PM #4
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh... this theme again. I think they should work towards something more original. So many companies are using nukes and New York to make their games. Dice shouldn't follow.
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM #5
Originally posted by Conium View Post
Oh... this theme again. I think they should work towards something more original. So many companies are using nukes and New York to make their games. Dice shouldn't follow.

Although other companies are doing this, I would like to see dice do it. Think about it. BF3 has much better graphics, vehicles, and overall better level design. Imagine being able to fly a AH1Z through the side streets of Manhattan.
03-18-2012, 09:07 PM #6
Alt
Banned
^ As above said, DICE would make it the best /or one of the best ones to date.

I'll look forward to any DLC DICE has to offer. Love this game, can't get enough of it lol

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

partypoker15
03-27-2012, 03:22 AM #7
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
That would be sick but it has to have jets or gtfo.
03-27-2012, 03:27 AM #8
Goona Babby
Can’t trickshot me!
dice always coming out with new mappacks i love it
03-31-2012, 06:12 PM #9
Originally posted by Lightning21 View Post
they really need to start making map packs that are completely new and not just BF2 rejects. The maps they have are getting boring now :/

Lol. BF2 Rejects? I was quite happy when I heard about the B2K mappack. And if you didn't know the next three mappacks dice will be putting out are brand new. 1st one is a more gun on gun "close quarters" type of mappack. The second one is going to be based more on the vehicle warfare. I expect big maps with jets/choppers/tanks/mobile aa/ifvs/etc Something like caspian border on steroids. The last one which hasn't had much talk is rumored to be the combination of the previous 2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo