03-25-2012, 12:29 AM #1
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: This does not work now! My friend said he had to go into my account to activate it!
I am very sorry, instead of GTA iv, im giving out Battle Field 1943, its fun right? Below is the links to everything, again i am very sorry, this is the second time I've made an ass out of myself Drack

This will only work if you have a jailbroken PS3!!

You must login or register to view this content.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU NEED YOUR JB PS3 TO BE SPOOFED!

- Install both of the pkgs in the "Tools here" folder, pick which CFW your on, extract both files.
- Run the enabler when data transferring from updated PS3
- Disable when transferring back to Updated PS3.

Instructions for if you have a Flash Drive with at least 700 MB

1.) Download both pkgs that are found in the Tools Here folder.

2.) Copy both to your Flash drive.

3.) Install them on your JB PS3.

4.) Spoof, then data transfer, your good to go!

Instructions if you dont have a flash drive that holds more than 700 MB ONLY

1.) Download the .pkgs to your desktop (Link in "Tools in here" Folder).

2.) Open up filezilla.

3.) On your jailbroken PS3 start your FTP server (Multiman is include and has a FTP server when started!).

4.) Double click on hdd0 in Filezilla and make a new directory by right clicking and choosing Create directory.

5.) Name it PKGs (Or whatever you want).

6.) Find your Battle Fields pkg on your desktop while in the FTP server, then copy it over to your new directory (PKGs).

7.) After the wait, Load up MultiMan when it is done, move over all the way to the left until you see File Manger.

8.) Click on File Manger in Multiman, navigate the the new directory in the hdd0 folder we made earlier.

9.) Go into the PKGs directory and click on the Battle Fields pkgs (The only ones in there), now it will ask a yes or no question, click yes.

10.) It should take you back to the XMB, now go to the Install Packages area on your PS3, install the game, go back and do it again for the UNLOCK pkg, data transfer after you spoofed, and your good to go! Happy

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL IF THIS HELPED BY CLICKING You must login or register to view this content.
Please leave feedback if this worked or not, thanks!
Last edited by BornGodz ; 03-25-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Update

The following 2 users say thank you to BornGodz for this useful post:

Pauly, Pichu
03-25-2012, 01:14 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by BornGodz View Post

You must login or register to view this content. <- Click it

- Install both of the pkgs in the "Tools here" folder.
- Run the enabler when data transferring
- Disable when ever.

What To Do!

Ok, first things first!

1.) Download the .pkg to your desktop (Link in "Tools in here" Folder, it should be 10.3 gb!).

2.) Open up filezilla.

3.) On your jailbroken PS3 start your FTP server (Multiman is include and has a FTP server when started!).

4.) Go to hdd0 on Filezilla and make a new directory by right clicking and choosing Create directory.

6.) Find your GTA iv pkg on your desktop while in the FTP server, then copy it over to your new directory (PKGs).

7.) After the long wait, Load up MultiMan when it is done, move over all the way to the left until you see File Manger.

8.) Click on File Manger in Multiman, navigate the the new directory in the hdd0 folder we made earlier.

9.) Go into the PKGs directory and click on the GTA iv pkg (The only one in there), now it will ask a yes or no question, click yes.

10.) It should take you back to the XMB, now go to the Install Packages area on your PS3, install the game, data transfer after you spoofed, and your good to go! Happy

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL IF THIS HELPED BY CLICKING You must login or register to view this content.

You should upload a video with the full tutorial. That way people can visually watch since some get confused by text.
03-25-2012, 01:20 AM #3
Pauly
Banned
Yeah a video tutorial would be nice :y:
03-25-2012, 01:49 AM #4
Default Avatar
COD
Originally posted by BornGodz View Post

You must login or register to view this content. <- Click it

- Install both of the pkgs in the "Tools here" folder.
- Run the enabler when data transferring
- Disable when ever.

What To Do!

Ok, first things first!

1.) Download the .pkg to your desktop (Link in "Tools in here" Folder, it should be 10.3 gb!).

2.) Open up filezilla.

4.) Go to hdd0 on Filezilla and make a new directory by right clicking and choosing Create directory.

6.) Find your GTA iv pkg on your desktop while in the FTP server, then copy it over to your new directory (PKGs).

7.) After the long wait, Load up MultiMan when it is done, move over all the way to the left until you see File Manger.

9.) Go into the PKGs directory and click on the GTA iv pkg (The only one in there), now it will ask a yes or no question, click yes.

10.) It should take you back to the XMB, now go to the Install Packages area on your PS3, install the game, data transfer after you spoofed, and your good to go! Happy

Good thread, a video would help so many more users. Keep up the good work mate
03-25-2012, 02:28 AM #5
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by COD. View Post
Good thread, a video would help so many more users. Keep up the good work mate

Ok, ill make one, thanks for the advice!
03-25-2012, 07:06 AM #6
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
I have heard this will not work cause you need to Activate it or something, im looking in to it now, hope its not what i think it is :O
03-26-2012, 10:15 AM #7
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Well. Im giving out BF 1943.
03-31-2012, 06:48 PM #8
Magicholic
Pokemon Trainer
Lol i love bf 1943!
03-31-2012, 08:00 PM #9
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Magicholic View Post