Post: (PS3) lvl 50 Nord all skills level 500+ Executioner
05-12-2012, 02:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU this is my second post on a Skyrim game save this time this one is modded and it has a catch you play as the executioner form the beginning of the game, yes the one that chops off the imperials head in Helgen

Character Specs: Lvl 50 Nord(Skinned to look like the executioner) all skills level 500+ with each skill fully maxed out!

Weapons: You get the Headsman's Axe which is his weapon in the beginning of the game and his outfit

Health: 10172/1

Magicka: 10123/1

Stamina: 10173/1

Its an EPIC game save and its really fun to play the only downside is that if you emerge yourself in water your PS3 will freeze and if you put on a chest piece it will erase the executioner's chest amour and head amour and the only way of getting it back is if your reload the save before you put the items on or just delete the save and copy back to your PS3

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

and for you PC skyrim players or if you have on the PC and you want to use this save heres the PC save

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

This PC save was converted for me by Seifer69er and i thought i would be nice if I shared this save with NGU

Video(By me): You must login or register to view this content.

Oh and ill also be resigning this save for anybody that asks that doesn't have xploderSmile
Last edited by Jamba_PLuR ; 05-12-2012 at 10:01 PM.

The following user thanked Jamba_PLuR for this useful post:

Maty360414
05-12-2012, 03:23 PM #2
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
cant go in water lol why?
05-12-2012, 03:37 PM #3
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post

to tell you the truth i have no idea why, it seems when i load modded saves on my ps3 when i submerge myself in water it freezes it could just be my ps3 i dont know
05-12-2012, 11:22 PM #4
Elk
Lithium.
Sounds awesome
05-12-2012, 11:31 PM #5
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
its made by bethsda they have some dumb issues with their game where mods will interact with the normal game and corrupt other functions like if you make a house something in the game has to go through you could crash the game every time you see that person dumb things like that thought you went on skyrim nexus derek

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Jamba_PLuR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo