05-17-2012, 12:21 AM #1
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How's it going Guys, It's me SystemAlert00/Silent657
Bringing you mods and tutorials for Skyrim on the PS3.
Today's Mod is for those who have a Jailbreak PS3and want to unlock
all their achievement Trophy's For Skyrim.If you do not have a Jailbreak PS3
and want your Platinum Trophy for Skyrim Contact

DEREKTROTTER's Skyrim Platinum Service
You must login or register to view this content.

The Creator of this mod is
"Iceburg" From skyrim.nexusmods.com
for more details of this mod and Scripts here is the link to his Post.

Requirements:
TrueBlue/CFW 3.55
or
CFW 3.55 and OFW 4.11 To Data Transfer.
Regular USB (FAT32)
Download Achievement Unlocker For PS3:
---------------------------------------
Install Instructions:
1.Download the Rar and extract files to your desktop then into your
USB (FAT32).
2.Transfer Files and overwrite to the Skyrim DAta folder on Ps3 CFW 3.55.
"dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30778\USRDIR" or "dev_hdd0/game/BLES01329\USRDIR"
3.Data Transfer to your OFw 4.11.
Location of Mod:
The Arcanaeum of Winterhold College.
In this video the Trophy's were already Sync'd
Last edited by silent657 ; 05-18-2012 at 12:15 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to silent657 for this useful post:

aben, Amarildo88, Anonymo-_-, CraCk_BaBy_13, DEREKTROTTER, G0DLYM()DZ, Jamba_PLuR, justeve, malachit75, Jango, Pseudo_Soldier, StarWave, The_Gazra, UnspokenDream, XxCOD5DEVILxX
09-05-2012, 01:03 PM #47
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by silent657 View Post
How's it going Guys, It's me SystemAlert00/Silent657
all their achievement Trophy's For Skyrim.

Originally posted by aben View Post
I did have the save before you get the book , and just work for the latest 1.06 update.

Yeah, i can confirm that this works.

1. You need the 1.06 update for it to work.
2. You do not need to save before the bridge. This will work even if you have been to the college before.
3. I used a save from after main story is over and went to the arcanum and sure enough the book was there.
4. You can now get this on CFW. With the 1.06 fix that was released. just install the 1.06 update. copy the fix and the two files above to the game folder and you are all set.
09-13-2012, 06:24 AM #48
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jabber View Post

2. You do not need to save before the bridge. This will work even if you have been to the college before.
3. I used a save from after main story is over and went to the arcanum and sure enough the book was there.
4. You can now get this on CFW. With the 1.06 fix that was released. just install the 1.06 update. copy the fix and the two files above to the game folder and you are all set.

can you please tell me which save u used to get this? there so many saves for this game i have no clue which one to try out.
09-13-2012, 11:46 AM #49
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by starwave View Post
can you please tell me which save u used to get this? there so many saves for this game i have no clue which one to try out.

use any from the main story line thats atleast half way through. It was one of those I used.try the last or second last one
09-13-2012, 01:38 PM #50
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
use any from the main story line thats atleast half way through. It was one of those I used.try the last or second last one

lol ok jabber, u talking to someone that has no clue about this game. i still dont know.give me a name of a save here would really help. oh btw, i am running skyrim on 1.06 and can sign on psn while playing it, but i tried some random save from here, and i kept getting a message along the lines saying the save is newer than the updates, pleae install any new updates. something along those lines, which makes my saves useless. i cant even load any saves. how can i fix that. if its not one problem its another huh? thanks. oh im also waiting on those links too lol. i tried redownloading psn games and i get an error. says i should delete my user and re add it, but how do i go about not losing my saves and my trophies related to that user?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by silent657 View Post
How's it going Guys, It's me SystemAlert00/Silent657
all their achievement Trophy's For Skyrim.If you do not have a Jailbreak PS3
and want your Platinum Trophy for Skyrim Contact

DEREKTROTTER's Skyrim Platinum Service

The Creator of this mod is
"Iceburg" From skyrim.nexusmods.com
for more details of this mod and Scripts here is the link to his Post.

Requirements:
TrueBlue/CFW 3.55
or
CFW 3.55 and OFW 4.11 To Data Transfer.
Regular USB (FAT32)
Download Achievement Unlocker For PS3:
Install Instructions:
1.Download the Rar and extract files to your desktop then into your
USB (FAT32).
2.Transfer Files and overwrite to the Skyrim DAta folder on Ps3 CFW 3.55.
"dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30778\USRDIR" or "dev_hdd0/game/BLES01329\USRDIR"
3.Data Transfer to your OFw 4.11.
Location of Mod:
The Arcanaeum of Winterhold College.
In this video the Trophy's were already Sync'd

which save can i use that would lead me to this video? thanks a bunch for this.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by aben View Post
I did have the save before you get the book , and just work for the latest 1.06 update.

can you tell me which save this is if its already up please? if not can u upload that? i just do not know which one it is.
09-13-2012, 04:04 PM #51
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by starwave View Post
lol ok jabber, u talking to someone that has no clue about this game. i still dont know.give me a name of a save here would really help. oh btw, i am running skyrim on 1.06 and can sign on psn while playing it, but i tried some random save from here, and i kept getting a message along the lines saying the save is newer than the updates, pleae install any new updates. something along those lines, which makes my saves useless. i cant even load any saves. how can i fix that. if its not one problem its another huh? thanks. oh im also waiting on those links too lol. i tried redownloading psn games and i get an error. says i should delete my user and re add it, but how do i go about not losing my saves and my trophies related to that user?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

which save can i use that would lead me to this video? thanks a bunch for this.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

can you tell me which save this is if its already up please? if not can u upload that? i just do not know which one it is.

Use the saves from the skyrim 100% save set thread. thats the one i used. Dont have the name handy. But its int he folder main quest. one of the last ones. It loaded fine for me on the 1.06 update.. so I know that will work. You will of course need to play the game to get the idea on how the controls work and how to fast travel etc.. And I would encurgae you to play as it is a sweet game anyways Smile
09-14-2012, 04:26 PM #52
Xehanort
Xehanort
I can't find the healing spell ~ and when i get the book my skyrims trophies get corrupted .. :\ can anyone help ?
09-21-2012, 07:37 PM #53
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Why has the book to be so far away from the start ? ...Dude 4 real )=
09-29-2012, 12:58 AM #54
Zwiik
I defeated!

Can you help me out? The book is there but I don't get any trophies from picking it up?
09-29-2012, 03:06 PM #55
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
Can you help me out? The book is there but I don't get any trophies from picking it up?

You need to read it to get the trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo