06-02-2012, 02:29 PM #1
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
After being inspired by another popular anarchy server, I have decided to create my own!

This server is almost 100% Anarchy! There are NO rules! You can use any type of hacks possible, grief all you like, swear, curse, spam, etc and there will be NO bans! In future that is anyway...

I have set the server up with some basic plugins that stop spammers, common hacks and help with common lag issues. I did say that you can use any types of hacks possible, and you can, if they work of course! Smile
The anti-spam also at the moment bans members if they do not enter the given code in chat, this will be removed in future and replaced with another type of anti-spam, but as my server is new and the specs are low, I am trying to stop as much lag as possible! Of course, after a few hardware and network upgrades, this will no longer happen, but in the meantime, I will do my best to remove all banned IP addresses and Players daily!

I try to keep the gameplay of the server 100% Vanilla, any plugins installed from bukkit will most likely not effect the gameplay of players whatsoever!

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy my server, to begin with it will only be up for testing, so do not expect 100% uptimes, expect many downtimes. This will be temporarily, if people wish to make donations to help with keeping the server up and preventing lag, you may very well do so! Just notify me and if multiple people wish to donate I will open a Paypal account and begin taking donations!

IP: z3r0.no-ip.biz
Server IP will most probably be temporary and change monthly, I will change in future and make the address permanent if people begin to play, actively.

If you wish to help with plugins to prevent bugs and stop spammers on the server, you may do so by contacting me via PM on NextGenUpdate.
Server will temporarily only be advertised on NGU, but in future will be advertised on multiple forums if all goes well! Smile

Server is down due to DoS attacks :L
Last edited by x420XP ; 06-03-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo