07-31-2012, 10:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got rid of this game just cuz it showed the same thing everytime you died. they should chang that. :P
(WHEN YOU DIE YOU FALLL THE EXACT SAME IT GETS VERY ANNOYING) not the kill cam dmf.
I<3HATERS!!!
Last edited by AA-KTMRACER775 ; 08-02-2012 at 01:56 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at AA-KTMRACER775 for this awful post:

Ada Wong, Bush., Houdini., James_Bond, NJN, Pixie Lott, TrytoYOLO
08-01-2012, 03:20 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Im gunna guess that your one of them faggy CoD players who doesnt like BF3 cause you cant run about and quick cope with your faggy snipers

The following 2 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

James_Bond, TrytoYOLO
08-01-2012, 04:52 AM #3
Originally posted by Pixie
Im gunna guess that your one of them faggy CoD players who doesnt like BF3 cause you cant run about and quick cope with your faggy snipers

Lol believe it or not you can actually quick scope in BF3. Its just not a OHK unless you change the damage, play hardcore, or get a headshot.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

Houdini.
08-01-2012, 06:37 AM #4
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Lol believe it or not you can actually quick scope in BF3. Its just not a OHK unless you change the damage, play hardcore, or get a headshot.

very true. quickscoping in BF3 takes much more skill, but it can be done.
08-01-2012, 09:51 AM #5
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
I dont understand, what's to change?

Troll?
08-01-2012, 03:42 PM #6
Originally posted by B
Troll?

Yes I do believe he is trolling us.
08-01-2012, 07:17 PM #7
Ada Wong
So cute!
F***** NGU i wanted to neg him :/

butthurt of getting pwned on bf3? ---> GTFO to COD
08-02-2012, 01:54 AM #8
Originally posted by Hitman View Post
had you never played a shooter before? it's pretty damn standard to have a killcam

No im sayin when you die. he falls the same every time. then shows the kill cam.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
F***** NGU i wanted to neg him :/

butthurt of getting pwned on bf3? ---> GTFO to COD

lol yur a bitch nigga! im not sayin i didnt like the game . i loved the campagin and online i just hated how you fall the same every time gets annoying. kinda like all these haters . GTFO and go hate on sm1 else . Pussy ass nigga Smile have a grest day.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Pixie

No yu can QS if you dont suck. like you and your faggy friends . Smile
08-02-2012, 06:11 AM #9
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by KTMRACER775 View Post
No im sayin when you die. he falls the same every time. then shows the kill cam.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

lol yur a bitch nigga! im not sayin i didnt like the game . i loved the campagin and online i just hated how you fall the same every time gets annoying. kinda like all these haters . GTFO and go hate on sm1 else . Pussy ass nigga Smile have a grest day.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

No yu can QS if you dont suck. like you and your faggy friends . Smile

butthurt of getting pwned. you just die too much cause you suck in bf3

You must login or register to view this content.

learn to play then talk
08-02-2012, 08:37 PM #10
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
You got rid of the game just because of that? wow.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo