08-08-2012, 08:40 PM #1
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (PS3) Black Ops II Clan *Recruiting*

Hello, I’m here to recruit players to a strictly Black Ops II clan. I’d like to have the whole team organized by October. So when Black Ops II comes out we’re ready for Clan Ops/ Clan challenges and other incentives we’ll get from Elite 2.0 that will benefit our clan. I have high hopes for this clan; I want this clan to be at the top when Black Ops II gets released. That’s why organization and commitment are very important.

Requirements (Minimum)

• You have to be an active player; if you’re inactive you’ll get booted unless you contact me beforehand.
• You must have a K/D ratio of at least 2.00, that’s still pending and not official.
• You must have premium elite, unless the way Clan Operations work, will change.

As soon as we have a good amount of players I will create the clan on Elite. I’ll put up a roster and yeah, for now just PM me your details or send me a message on PSN; AtomicNuclei

Incentives for being ACTIVE

Assuming Elite clans won’t change too much the top six players helping our clan every week will receive vBux from me. Also I might throw in a couple of PSN cards for our outstanding member(s) Also members can choose the clan tag and title of the week.

Just post your info below, PM or message me on PSN, I'll make a temporary roster.

PSN:
Elite Premium: Y/N

Yep, that's all I will be updating this thread continually!

UPDATE

Made Elite Clan, but you don't have to join yet if you're in a clan at the moment Smile It's called ~~Elite Gamers~~ for the time being.

Roster

AtomicNuclei
xWitchaveN-
DarkDemon_00
EvolutiionszX
YoungFilah
Xv___Elite___vX
crazy_demon_01
D-NaSTy-304
xIDevour (PSN PENDING)
Last edited by Markie- ; 08-09-2012 at 10:48 PM.
08-09-2012, 10:40 PM #11
Markie-
Originally posted by Za View Post
When i get to level 50 i gonna get the gorilla title with the emblem, back out, and join your clan, sound good?

Yeah I've got many willing people to join, I'll make the clan as soon as we get a little bit more members...

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by drax View Post
PSN: EvolutiionszX
Elite Premium: Yes till July next year

UPDATE

Made Elite Clan, but you don't have to join yet if you're in a clan at the moment Smile It's called ~~Elite Gamers~~ for the time being.
08-09-2012, 11:08 PM #12
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Originally posted by Markie
Yeah I've got many willing people to join, I'll make the clan as soon as we get a little bit more members...

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

UPDATE

5000 More xp till clan lvl 50 then ill join and um can i maybe be co leader for bo2?
08-10-2012, 12:06 AM #13
Markie-
Originally posted by drax View Post
5000 More xp till clan lvl 50 then ill join and um can i maybe be co leader for bo2?

Sure, but try to recruit people such as friends, PSN friends or anybody that's good and will most likely get premium. By Mid-Semptember we should have a structurally functioning clan, for now we need more members... We got a lot yesterday! We need committed people that won't forget about the clan in like 2 weeks haha...

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by xIDevouR View Post
Elite until this November (Will renew it :ySmile
I have the Sony 7.1 headset
My KDR is 2.15 (I just gave up on it, on my DevouR account it's 3.22)
My WLR is 1.52 (Same as above, it's 7.0+)
I am elite founder

Apply for ~~Elite Gamers~~ ^^

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by Za View Post
When i get to level 50 i gonna get the gorilla title with the emblem, back out, and join your clan, sound good?

Apply for ~~Elite Gamers~~ when you can Happy

The following user thanked Markie- for this useful post:

Spider-Man
08-16-2012, 08:52 PM #14
Hey i'll join?
my mw3 kd is 0 (didn't like it)
b.ops KD Is 2.97
mw2 KD Is 3.01
b.ops W/L 14.78
Mw2 W/L 9.94
Currently Leader of a 14 man Clan, im sure i could get about 50 people to join this clan..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo