08-08-2012, 08:40 PM #1
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (PS3) Black Ops II Clan *Recruiting*

Hello, I’m here to recruit players to a strictly Black Ops II clan. I’d like to have the whole team organized by October. So when Black Ops II comes out we’re ready for Clan Ops/ Clan challenges and other incentives we’ll get from Elite 2.0 that will benefit our clan. I have high hopes for this clan; I want this clan to be at the top when Black Ops II gets released. That’s why organization and commitment are very important.

Requirements (Minimum)

• You have to be an active player; if you’re inactive you’ll get booted unless you contact me beforehand.
• You must have a K/D ratio of at least 2.00, that’s still pending and not official.
• You must have premium elite, unless the way Clan Operations work, will change.

As soon as we have a good amount of players I will create the clan on Elite. I’ll put up a roster and yeah, for now just PM me your details or send me a message on PSN; AtomicNuclei

Incentives for being ACTIVE

Assuming Elite clans won’t change too much the top six players helping our clan every week will receive vBux from me. Also I might throw in a couple of PSN cards for our outstanding member(s) Also members can choose the clan tag and title of the week.

Just post your info below, PM or message me on PSN, I'll make a temporary roster.

PSN:
Elite Premium: Y/N

Yep, that's all I will be updating this thread continually!

UPDATE

Made Elite Clan, but you don't have to join yet if you're in a clan at the moment Smile It's called ~~Elite Gamers~~ for the time being.

Roster

AtomicNuclei
xWitchaveN-
DarkDemon_00
EvolutiionszX
YoungFilah
Xv___Elite___vX
crazy_demon_01
D-NaSTy-304
xIDevour (PSN PENDING)
Last edited by Markie- ; 08-09-2012 at 10:48 PM.
08-08-2012, 09:37 PM #2
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Originally posted by Markie
(PS3) Black Ops II Clan *Recruiting*

Hello, I’m here to recruit players to a strictly Black Ops II clan. I’d like to have the whole team organized by October. So when Black Ops II comes out we’re ready for Clan Ops/ Clan challenges and other incentives we’ll get from Elite 2.0 that will benefit our clan. I have high hopes for this clan; I want this clan to be at the top when Black Ops II gets released. That’s why organization and commitment are very important.

Requirements (Minimum)

• You have to be an active player; if you’re inactive you’ll get booted unless you contact me beforehand.
• You must have a K/D ratio of at least 2.00, that’s still pending and not official.
• You must have premium elite, unless the way Clan Operations work, will change.

The clan name is still pending along with the clan tag. I was hoping you guys would help with that and think of an original clan name or we can stick to generics… I’ve got some in mind, but bear with me, they’re generic;

Generals of the Army
Platinum Players/Gamers
Assassins
Hit men

Like I said typical and generic; those are just some names I’ve come up with on the top of my head.

As soon as we have a good amount of players I will create the clan on Elite. I’ll put up a roster and yeah, for now just PM me your details or send me a message on PSN; AtomicNuclei

Incentives for being ACTIVE

Assuming Elite clans won’t change too much the top six players helping our clan every week will receive vBux from me. Also I might throw in a couple of PSN cards for our outstanding member(s) Also members can choose the clan tag and title of the week.

Just post your info below, PM or message me on PSN, I'll make a temporary roster.

PSN:
Elite Premium: Y/N

Yep, that's all I will be updating this thread continually!

PSN: EvolutiionszX
Elite Premium: Yes till July next year
08-09-2012, 02:23 AM #3
Markie-
Alright that's a start...
08-09-2012, 02:37 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Moved to the Other Games section in Party Up.
08-09-2012, 03:07 AM #5
Markie-
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
Moved to the Other Games section in Party Up.

Oh, thanks!
08-09-2012, 03:11 AM #6
Na_Za
[move] I Lyke applez[/move]
i Would join but im already in eV!L :carling:
08-09-2012, 03:29 AM #7
Markie-
Originally posted by Za View Post
i Would join but im already in eV!L :carling:

I was in eV!L #2 then invited to eV!L #1 and then I stopped playing MW3 and went back to Black Ops. You should join my clan because you will know the leader (me) Happy Also I have incentives for our members if we perform well and if we perform well, we'll be highly ranked and then people will ask to join our clan, that's the plan ^^
08-09-2012, 05:54 AM #8
Default Avatar
DevouR
Elite until this November (Will renew it :ySmile
I have the Sony 7.1 headset
My KDR is 2.15 (I just gave up on it, on my DevouR account it's 3.22)
My WLR is 1.52 (Same as above, it's 7.0+)
I am elite founder

The following user groaned DevouR for this awful post:

Wartortle
08-09-2012, 07:36 AM #9
Markie-
------------------------Updated The Roster------------------------------------------------
08-09-2012, 08:06 PM #10
Na_Za
[move] I Lyke applez[/move]
Originally posted by Markie
I was in eV!L #2 then invited to eV!L #1 and then I stopped playing MW3 and went back to Black Ops. You should join my clan because you will know the leader (me) Happy Also I have incentives for our members if we perform well and if we perform well, we'll be highly ranked and then people will ask to join our clan, that's the plan ^^

When i get to level 50 i gonna get the gorilla title with the emblem, back out, and join your clan, sound good?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo