08-20-2012, 03:58 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU, over at the Official Grand Theft Auto V Website, there are 3 new screenshots of the game, here they are in full high definition:

You must login or register to view this content.

Personally I can't wait for GTA V. Happy

Official Site:

Edit: Older Screenshots here:

Last edited by Red ; 08-24-2012 at 01:52 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, JordanCarr, Albani310, ALMATARI, AMNE, bmxrcodol04, YouAppreciateMe, CharlieSheenFTW, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, Cryptic, Cyberglitch, DaenerysTargy, EpicGaming, Hakon, im rich whore, JP, Justin, lovebros, M.Mac, Madness!, Monster-Energy, Octavia, Dan, Sirprizer, Stub Hero, tombill_war, Tony Stark, Travis, UGz-, UnHolyModz, VerbzGFX, xSoulEdge
08-21-2012, 02:00 PM #38
Daaaym That Car , if it's like Real Driving not not much Fake would be awesome!
08-21-2012, 03:10 PM #39
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Hi NGU, over at the Official Grand Theft Auto V Website, there are 3 new screenshots of the game, here they are in full high definition:

Personally I can't wait for GTA V. Happy

Official Site:

Edit: Older Screenshots here:

This game is going to be absolutely amazing i am getting this and i cant wait to play it. Smile
08-21-2012, 03:15 PM #40
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
This game is going to be absolutely amazing i am getting this and i cant wait to play it. Smile

Same here, to think that GTA IV had secret vehicles, even special vehicles, such as the Sultan RS at the old mansion at the northwest of the map, and the Multiplayer vehicles, such as the purple police car, the Police Buffalo and the Police Bike, GTA V may also give secret and bonus vehicles, but I think they should give a Cheat Code for a Dildo Baseball Bat. Happy

On a side note, it is fun when playing TBOGT and activating the Super Punch Cheat, then locking onto a pedestrian with L2, pressing Square to kick them like a football and they fly like a seagull.

Cheats like this and more should make a return in GTA V, much like San Andreas and its massive amount of fun cheats.
Last edited by Red ; 08-21-2012 at 03:17 PM.
08-21-2012, 04:55 PM #41
Bichote
Former Staff
OMG!! GTA 5 Cant wait Dancing
08-21-2012, 05:11 PM #42
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Same here, to think that GTA IV had secret vehicles, even special vehicles, such as the Sultan RS at the old mansion at the northwest of the map, and the Multiplayer vehicles, such as the purple police car, the Police Buffalo and the Police Bike, GTA V may also give secret and bonus vehicles, but I think they should give a Cheat Code for a Dildo Baseball Bat. Happy

On a side note, it is fun when playing TBOGT and activating the Super Punch Cheat, then locking onto a pedestrian with L2, pressing Square to kick them like a football and they fly like a seagull.

Cheats like this and more should make a return in GTA V, much like San Andreas and its massive amount of fun cheats.

I completely agree with you mate i didn't even know about the secret Purple Police Vehicle until a week ago and i have had TBOGT for ages now. Smile
08-21-2012, 06:36 PM #43
Kellis
LoanWolf
When is this to be released? Or atleast, when are Rockstar going to officially confirm a release date? Surely its not too much to ask?
08-21-2012, 06:40 PM #44
Syria
Little One
Looks sick. Can't wait for another GTA like San Andreas
08-21-2012, 07:26 PM #45
Is that an F/A 18 or a F35? I cant tell but either way. SWEET!
08-21-2012, 08:04 PM #46
CristinaRawr
Maggbot timeout!
wow looks amazing!! Can't wait Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo