11-24-2012, 04:26 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, i am probably getting a Wii U for xmas, dont hate, i had a ps3 a while back, but got bored and shit. My whole family would be using it, but mostly me. There are a few things i really want to know.
1) I read that you can plug a mic with a headphone jack into the gamepad and talk, can you use iphone headphones? i dont wanna buy a headset if i can use them,
2) For adding people, can you add them ingame, like on ps3 and xbox. Can you click on name or something on bo2 and add? or how do you do it.
Thank you for helping me.
Last edited by Fuser ; 11-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
12-27-2012, 09:26 PM #11
have any of you had hands on with the wii u

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

if so how is it
12-27-2012, 11:13 PM #12
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wartedturtle46 View Post
have any of you had hands on with the wii u

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

if so how is it

I got it for Christmas, and it's great. The four games I have for it are ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, and Black Ops 2, and all of them are great. I also like the Miiverse, it's a pretty cool idea. The Internet Browser is actually usable (although it doesn't have flash), and overall I like it a lot. It has a pretty good selection of games right now, and there will be even more in the future.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo